Reviews for Belonging
FW Wandering chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Whose going to get a broken leg? Bobby? Gambit? Please post.
Agent Bella chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
So are you gonna do John's fight next?
OspreyJinxed13 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I believe this was (and remains) a well written story that I'd absolutely love to read more of. I love how you put the characters in a non-violent -well, sort of- environment and how they're friends edging on something more. I especially appreciate that you didn't put Bobby in (I really didn't like him in the movies). All in all, this was a great story that I hope grows, even if has been over two years since you last updated.
samiamf69 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
great story! i am so ryro! i hate bobby. and i love how rogue and pyro are "dating" but not dating. lol srry cant really explain what i mean well.. i guess how they kinda belong to each other but not really dating.. lol but anyway seriously good so far. update soon!
Honoria York chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
ok seriously hearing Rogues jealousy and fight was great but i would so rather read Johnnys so... lets write it and post it... please? His expressions are always funnier anyway.
13souls chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
just best friends huh? more like friends with benifits lol. nice story and i agree there is nothing better than a wet cat fight. eXspecially when its between a blonde and a sweet southern girl like rouge
some one chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
This was beautifully done and yes rouge would have demolished that pathetic ho. tho pyro has lost some respect from all us men for letting his mouth be raped.
angelwingz21 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Haha! I love it!
Gaaah chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Can't wait to read Pyro's side of the story! Please, continue!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Ha! You shouldn't lie to yourself Roguey. You know you're more than friends :) I loved Pyro he's just so freaked out about Amara. I just love it :D I loved it :)
KatSin chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
ha. just friends my ass.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
lol. Amara gonna get a beatdown _
bored2pieces2 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I like it. please, continue! :D

By the way, I LOVED the "Tch, bitch please!" So something I would say.
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
i loved it update please !
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Let me rewrite my review lol. Very well written and very enjoyable. I can't wait for more if there will be :P (And I really wish the reviewer can delete their own reviews and repost lol)