Reviews for It's Too Darn Hot
sonickidds chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lolololololol. ( falls on the floor and wipes tear from eyes) poor Draco forced Into marriage with out a thought. Well in a way thtas better then being alone. Well good story. Hope to see more from you. Night
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
fluffy but good!
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Lol this is so cute. I died at the line "everyone and their mother seemed to be gathered at the house the day he went to go apologize." You're hysterical. :D
vampboy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Not as good as your other work. Harry was a bit OOC. Still good though. You probably could of turned this into a few chapter story. Pm me if you'd like to discuss that actually. Thank you for another wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That'll do, Hog.
The Luuurve Goddess chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! That was...interesting. No really it was!

I had no idea where the story was going and when she told him to take his pants off, i must have been looking at the comp screen weirdly because my brother came in and asked it i was feeling alright!

When i finished the story i couldn't help myself, i started having a laughing fit! If you are thinking why i had a laughing fit, just remember that i'm The Lurve goddess, i don't need an excuse.

Then my brother peered into the room, looked at me strangely and called to mum "Mum! There's somethind wrong with Danni (yes thats my real name) I think when you dropped her as a baby she fell on her head and got brain damage!"

Lots of Lurve

The Lurve Goddess
Ra-ra Kim chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story I loved it, Luna and Draco are so sweet together
Cyanica chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love Draco/Luna. This fic was awesome.
craft50 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
just one thing in this fan fic story is wrong ted tonks nymphadora tonks' father is dead. it says so in the deathly hallows

p.s. i would like to see this story continued if you don't mind actually.
XSpike4evaX chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great one shot, it's always fun to read stuff where Luna has the upper hand over Draco! Nice job!
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's very nice.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, lovely, ethereal, non-sensical Luna! Why can't more people in the world be like her? The world would be a happier place. Best, Bel