Reviews for Twilight's Bloom
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 4/17
I took a look at the reviews of this story, so I took a look. I hate Twilight but love Harry Potter, but I decided, "Let's take a look into this." And my response to this chapter is...it doesn't look interesting to me.

But I'm gonna soldier on and read this. Maybe my opinion had changed, maybe not.
What chapter 1 . 4/7
This is literally the exact same plot as Twilight. It has the same dialogue, and I'm pretty positive that you took half your descriptions from Twilight. I AM REALLY HOPING IT IS A JOKE, BECAUSE IF IT IS, IT'S HILARIOUS.
Blindedhp chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I'm re-reading this for about the fourth time but realized that I've never reviewed before. Brilliant story, I just hope that you will continue it one day. In this chapter, you say that Harry is "mediating" -I think you mean "meditating". There are a few other small mistakes but this was the only repetitive one.

Now I'll just continue reading...
kat1316 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
alright I'm officially gonna stop reading this story Harry is just too UGH and just annoying
kat1316 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I agree with Draco Harry is just too soft
kat1316 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
this story is a bit boring Harry is kinda of bland
slasshh chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
urg harry is so annoying and naive ... kinda like bella, but i love draco lol
Kaschii chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Best crossover story i've read on here. I'm so sad you haven't updated, but I can wait.
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Plz update I want to see wat happens next :c
this is like a really gd story :{)
-CuteNerdyPanda1224
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
I'm sure by making this mpreg you lost a few readers and gained a few. Now mpreg is not specially my thing, but if a story is good despite it I won't hold it against the writer. Besides! The people have spoken and apparently they went mpeg! I look forward to finishing this and hope I don't find out it's been abandoned before it's finished...
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
So I've just finished chapter ten. I am really enjoying this story to be honest. I have read quite a few Harry/Edward stories and this is definitely one of the better ones in my humble opinion. I'm curious though, you have mentioned in your notes that you got a lot of criticism over Harry. I really don't get that, I like him. Anyway I am on to the next chapter. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Dracob
Guest chapter 32 . 12/6/2013
Muy bueno!
La verdad, es que encontré este fic traducido y me gusto mucho!
Pero no estaba terminado, asi que llegue hasta aquí _
Como dije me gusto mucho!
Me gustaría que lo hubieras terminado u.u
louise2676375 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I swear I've read this twenty time over, but I never get tired of it. I hope you finish it or let someone else complete it. It's so sad to see such an amazing (and long!) story so close to being done but never finished :( Do you have any plans to continue it?
Kittens Kat chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS STORY AND CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! I DO HOPE YOU WILL LET HARRY GIVE JANE A GOOD THRASHING!... I THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY! THANK YOU!
1,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »