Reviews for Twilight's Bloom
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 6/21
People can be assholes. For what it's worth I fing your characterization of Harry perfectly acceptable :-)
MisterCrown chapter 31 . 6/14
Oh such a RUBBISH STORY! JOKES! I loved it! Such a fabulous, great... er... some-other-good-describing-word, story!
Inkcoat chapter 19 . 5/22
I'm so glad I decided to keep reading. Jacob and Draco' relationship and their interactions give me endless amuse. I simply adore this couple.

I don't much care for Harry and his childlessness, though H really got me intrigued, what with his childlessness, strong bursts of emotion like Harry but still so very smart, observant, psychological and cunning like Tom. I hope in the end he would get what he dream of, or more, 'cause the child really deserve more than just a moment of freedom and truly being alive.
Inkcoat chapter 5 . 5/22
Harry is acting like a bloody normal teenage girl. I know he's supposed to be pampered and all, but really? Its almost like seeing another Bella - one who acts only on her interests and feelings - curious and interested in a vampire? Go talk to them, who cares how it would affect Draco or anyone else. All the years of training and stuff and still at critical time like a flying car heading for you, he can't control his emotion/magic enough? Well thats bloody brilliant. I thought saving people and giving any creatures the benefit of doubt was his thing, so how come he's so bloody messy and amateur with his magic and training? All thats on his head now is Edward like any other hormone teenager, but Harry is supposed to be an abnormal one, no matter how normal he wanted to be. I also know Harry is supposed to be a hero of justice with sunshine personality, but really all the excuses he gave to get closer to Edward ( "they are vampires but do not mean they are bad", "i would like to be on equal footing, cause it's not fair we know them but they don't" etc) are just that - convenient excuses - not because he really want to be equal or fair or any other thing with other creatures - because really how can he dream of such big goal when he can't even bring himself to thing and deal with small thing like : being in Order meeting, acting like a responsible and sensible brother and individual who support (Draco) so they do not keep harassing or doubting the Malfoy? Because he only tolerate Lucius at best, really? That's a bloody heartless thing to say to someone who voluntarily bond to you and wish to help you, and damn unprofessional as well - cause when dealing with war and stuff , gratitude and mutual enemy /benefit should be top priorities.

The only thing that would keep me reading now is to see how it would happen between Jacob and Draco .
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 5/19
Great start
Can't wait to see more.
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 2 . 4/28
I've started reading it, and...I'm already getting ticked off with this Harry. He is like Bella here, whining and whatnot. As much as I hate to say it, but Draco Malfoy is okay in this story so far, and he's not my favorite character! It kinda seems like Harry's putting Draco down in front of others, but maybe it's just me.

By the way, the anemone isn't a plant; it's actually an animal. Just saying.
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 4/17
I took a look at the reviews of this story, so I took a look. I hate Twilight but love Harry Potter, but I decided, "Let's take a look into this." And my response to this chapter is...it doesn't look interesting to me.

But I'm gonna soldier on and read this. Maybe my opinion had changed, maybe not.
What chapter 1 . 4/7
This is literally the exact same plot as Twilight. It has the same dialogue, and I'm pretty positive that you took half your descriptions from Twilight. I AM REALLY HOPING IT IS A JOKE, BECAUSE IF IT IS, IT'S HILARIOUS.
Blindedhp chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
I'm re-reading this for about the fourth time but realized that I've never reviewed before. Brilliant story, I just hope that you will continue it one day. In this chapter, you say that Harry is "mediating" -I think you mean "meditating". There are a few other small mistakes but this was the only repetitive one.

Now I'll just continue reading...
kat1316 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
alright I'm officially gonna stop reading this story Harry is just too UGH and just annoying
kat1316 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I agree with Draco Harry is just too soft
kat1316 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
this story is a bit boring Harry is kinda of bland
slasshh chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
urg harry is so annoying and naive ... kinda like bella, but i love draco lol
Kaschii chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Best crossover story i've read on here. I'm so sad you haven't updated, but I can wait.
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Plz update I want to see wat happens next :c
this is like a really gd story :{)
-CuteNerdyPanda1224