Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 59 . 1/5/2013
Oh my.

Nipples, eh? Well, all this "baby, to" and "baby, fro" is getting me. Rosalie sounds like me, particularly when I'm out to get in my lover's pants/skirt/undies/whatever-the-hell-is-blocking-me-from-the-goods.

Anyway, this chapter made me thirsty. Yes, Rosalie is assaulting Bella. Yes, it's hot. Yes, it's concerning. But, I'm guessing the real meat of the chapter lies in the chapter prior, yes? But I'll dote on the future when I get to it.

Bella's confused/scared arousal is incredibly endearing. It communicates and matches nearly what the reader is feeling: scared, because the future is totally unpredictable at this very moment, and aroused, because damn this is sexy. Bella seems to be caught in arousal and fear. Now, leaning heavily on fear, but still aroused, despite the dire situation she seems to be facing. And Rosalie... being Rosalie. Now that I know why she does these things... I'm upset it has to go this way. Always needing to go so far left, when Bella is always Ol' Faithful in these situations. Rosalie fights so damned hard against love it's frustrating to see.

I mean, it hasn't worked so far... Eternity sure is a long time to fight against the inevitable. I'm just sayin'. Oh goodness...

The next chapter calls my name, lovett.

Good work.
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 58 . 1/5/2013
... Unlike the rest of the readers (probably), I had to laugh at Rosalie's "sexy voice". I mean, "baby"?

Anyhow, Rosalie is quite the scary... seductress, maybe?

I really enjoyed Rosalie's take on the male sex, simply because for some vile men, it happens to be true. Of course, Rosalie's attempt to really make Bella hate her into the deepest pits of Hell were... scary to say the least. And it's not finished? Jeez.

The story has taken an unfamiliar yet, satisfying turn. I'm fresh off of RLT so I like the few verbal lemons I'm being tossed here. Although, Bella being scared isn't a good thing I guess. I'd so wish for her to see what I know and go with it. Tsk, tsk.

But the next chapter is up... and I am tempted to read...

More reviews coming, lovett.
underscore65 chapter 64 . 1/2/2013
I cant believe how long this is and how long you have been doing this, will there ever be a book II or will you just make Book I the whole story?
Mirs chapter 64 . 1/2/2013
Rosalie finally said something about Bella's feelings. This chapter was sweet and dark at the same time, I liked it. I'm glad Bella's going to be treated as an adult. The hug part was so great and touching haha.

Thanks for another quick update and I hope your trip goes well :)
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 64 . 1/1/2013
What is it that Bella did not see or get ? and Why wont Rosalie just tell her?
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 64 . 1/1/2013
Y aren't there more reviews for this fic. Its a rly interesting experiment. Though i imagine deciphering Rosalie's own brand of logic can be...exhausting.
massrie chapter 64 . 1/1/2013
So Incredible. I don't even really know where to start, or how to finish a thought. I've been out of the loop for quite awhile and though I've asked simply to be allowed to read more of what you've written, I am never quite prepared for the emotional involvement. I went back and read this from start to current. So many chapters I tried to leave a comment on I've already done so, and then I decided I should wait until the end.

However, now at the end I find I'm quite out of sorts and my imagination has taken off in all sorts of directions on where this story can go, so I shall have to wait and see where you take me, old friend.

Rosalie is as always a favorite, her method of teaching, of scolding, proving that Bella is worth so much more than she imagines.

Thank you.
Avarenda chapter 64 . 1/1/2013
Wow, Rose kinda blew up majorly about the whole hug thing, still im thinking progress was made.
A2463 chapter 64 . 1/1/2013
This is great! Bella being an adult! Really love it! Please continue! Even if its going to hurt being an adult! Rosalie's adult at that!
Condor green chapter 64 . 1/1/2013
I liked this chapter, that is the simple emotion I'm feeling right now.
I'm so tired that is the ONLY emotion I'm able to process right now.
It is a very good chapter and I really enjoyed reading it.
Lexi chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
Tis is clearly one of the most emotional chapters thusfar. Bella is finally takin command of the situation. Hopefully her decision to leave the safe side will end up with her comforting Rosalie and possibly more?! Maybe? Please! ;)
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
Mirs chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
- oking forward to the next chapter. Sorry, I'm a spazz. My finger slipped and I accidentally hit "post review" before I was finished. Anyway...

Bella is getting bolder, and I'm excited for when she musters the courage to tell Rosalie how she feels. I'm also curious to see how Rosalie will respond.
Mirs chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
I felt so uncomfortable and sad for both of them. Damn. I still don't really understand what the "lie" or whatever is, so I'm lo
A2463 chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
Love it very much! Even if Bella just left the 'safe side' to comfort Rosalie. Really love it! Please continue!
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »