Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Condor green chapter 67 . 4/8/2013
Hmmmm good chapter.
I really can't tell how this story is going to end, there is romantic tension in previous chapters but I haven't seen as much in recent chapters. I can't tell how their relationship will progress.
Can't wait for more
Lexylow chapter 66 . 4/3/2013
Your story is one of the deepest, your words make me think many things about my life ... is great... how someone can transform feelings intro words...
Nevertheless i have a question: does this story is femslash? or is only about friendship or sisterhood?
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 66 . 4/1/2013
Not going to lie, this chapter caught me off guard, but in a great way. I was like, "Wait...is this happening? It's happening!" It was very exciting to read. 212,000 words later and the dam is finally broken and everything just feels right. I know it's now over but now it really feels like this story is heading towards where you want it to. Personally, I like it when the characters take over the story, but maybe that's just me ;) Good chapter, geophf. Thanks.
Wollerosekaufn chapter 66 . 3/31/2013
Schadenfreude ist die beste Freude ;) ,greetings from Germany !
Avarenda chapter 66 . 3/31/2013
Wow, we finally learn Bella's new name! Also, Bella grew a backbone! I'm so happy! I look forward to how this will change the dynamic.
Condor green chapter 66 . 3/31/2013
Hey, they had to evolve as characters someday right?!
Might as well be now then later.
Bella sure is lucky that Rosalie didn't lash out from the hurting she felt this chapter.
I like how you are evolving Rosalie and Bella's character, it makes their interactions so much more dynamic.
Rosalie is going to be silly next chapter? Can't wait to read it :)
A2463 chapter 66 . 3/31/2013
Thank u so much! Hoping for an update soon and can't believe my luck!

Love this story! Really love this story! And its true learning the hard way is the real way you'll ever learn. This story teaches you lessons.

Really love it! Please continue!
A2463 chapter 65 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Really love this story! Been long time but i'm glad for an update! Love it!
Avarenda chapter 65 . 3/17/2013
I like that Rose and Bella have graduated to being able to show each other physical affection. Also, it was rather touching that Rose has made it clear she will never abandon Bella.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 65 . 3/16/2013
I love it! I haven't been able to read any of anything because my laptop has broken but I got a new one! ... which means I can now re-read all of your amazing work! I love this chapter and I love how you make your characters... Very strong characterism ..
Mirs chapter 65 . 3/16/2013
Well I'm very excited to see you're writing again. I'm one of those slacker, super guilty readers who just kind of lurks.

Amazing chapter, well worth the wait, though I must say I was worried about you. Hope everything is going okay.

I can't wait to see more happen with Rosalie and Bella. This is literally one of the few good fics in progress right now for any f/f pairing. Ffn is in a bit of a talent-drought and you're one of the only drops of hope on this damn site xP
Theunder017 chapter 65 . 3/16/2013
"But she said she wanted a hug, and I got the feeling that ...

That if she weren't holding me right now, there would be nothing for her to hold onto."

Bella can not possibly realize to which extent she actually nailed it with those words! Or so i think...

It is utterly amazing to see the change Rosalie has gone through in these last 10 or so chapters, her facial expressions, her way of ex, even a bealthy amount of tongue-in-cheek! It has gotten to the point that i don't buy into her statement of being frozen, of not being able to change.(or did she not say that? Maybe i'm interpreting her words differently)

Welcome back, i hope you've had a great start to the year so far!

And if you need to take your time easing back in into this story, don't sweat it, you know fans of this story are a resilient bunch and won't stop reading because of slower than normal updates.
Condor green chapter 65 . 3/15/2013
Oh my god I REAAAALLLLLYYYY needed this chapter!
I'm in the middle of reading another twi-fanfiction called 'Alice' and while the Alice in that fiction and the Rosalie in this fiction are both twisted, your Rosalie is at least redeemable, Alice in this other fiction is horrifyingly twisted in such a way that it's hard to look away, like a car-wreck. I love this person's writing but I like yours just as much if not more and I really needed this chapter to offset the horror.
I find that kind of funny considering just how dark your story is, it's probably just as dark as 'Alice' but it has moments of reprieve like this chapter and I'm just so happy to see more if you couldn't tell :)
I really loved this chapter, the reveal that Rosalie is suffering in ways similar to Bella is just soooooo delicious and fantastic I could hardly contain myself!
Well I hope I wasn't too crazy for you and I really can't wait for more XD!
Guest chapter 64 . 1/29/2013
I'm in love with Rosalie.
TigerDiva10 chapter 64 . 1/18/2013