Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Mirs chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
- oking forward to the next chapter. Sorry, I'm a spazz. My finger slipped and I accidentally hit "post review" before I was finished. Anyway...

Bella is getting bolder, and I'm excited for when she musters the courage to tell Rosalie how she feels. I'm also curious to see how Rosalie will respond.
Mirs chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
I felt so uncomfortable and sad for both of them. Damn. I still don't really understand what the "lie" or whatever is, so I'm lo
A2463 chapter 63 . 12/30/2012
Love it very much! Even if Bella just left the 'safe side' to comfort Rosalie. Really love it! Please continue!
Theunder017 chapter 63 . 12/29/2012
This was so hard to read.

And Bella, this was so tough for her... the confidence and growth we had seen her achieve was hit hard in this chapter. All those insecurities and unhealthy thoughts came back with a vengeance, and seeing Rosalie go through what she went had to be viscerally painful.

Yet at the end of this chapter, there was hope. It wasn't all going backwards.

Bella stopped being an spectator and decided to go to Rosalie and show her she'll be there for her. Now i'm not sure if this will do anything at all to Rose, but for Bella to get over all those negative emotions she had throughout most of the chapter so quickly, and just decide to prove her devotion(?) to Rosalie...

It was worth it.

Thanks for a new chapter in such a short time, i eagerly await the next one.

Take care,
HP
Avarenda chapter 63 . 12/29/2012
hmm, well as interesting as it was to see Bella react to this little 'play' Rose is putting on, im wondering why it was necessary?

Rose couldn't have explained about the birds and the bees like a normal person? She had to take an extreme step further and graphically act it out?

Still, im curious to find out what Bella is going to do now that she's 'crossed the log'.

Thanks for the chapter.
Condor green chapter 63 . 12/29/2012
Ummm... Wat? O_O
Pardon my stupidity but...
I didn't get it.
Is Bella crazy?
Well she is, but, is she seeing things?
Was Rosalie doing super-acting as Bella?
I honestly have no idea what happened. Maybe it was real, but no, it didn't feel real.
Well I have a small idea, did Rosalie act as Bella to give Bella perspective on what others would think looking in?
Meh, sounds dumb and wrong when I write it. But Bella swooping in to save Rosalie from Edward is all kinds of ironic.
Oh well, I'm sure it'll make sense later, and if it doesn't... Well I don't really care, still a good story :)
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 62 . 12/27/2012
This is turning intoa very long day...
Mirs chapter 62 . 12/27/2012
I'm so goddamn shy about reviewing this fic... I dunno, I feel too unsophisticated to. Which really just says something, because usually I feel kind of unsophisticated when I read fanfiction.

There are a lot of bad stories out there, and then there are mediocre ones that you deal with because there's not much else out there. After that you have a handfull of good ones, a few great ones..

Anyway, your story has transcended the latter, and it's really just amazing I found this on ffn and not a bookstore. I wish it were a book haha. Seriously though, I think this is the first fanfiction that actually made me cry.

Anyway, sorry, I'll probably muster up the courage to actually review a chapter and not just rave about your story another time. I hope your ship doesn't crash and everything is alright during the storm!
A2463 chapter 62 . 12/27/2012
Love it very much! Please continue! Wondering what Bella sees! Really love it! Please continue!
Avarenda chapter 62 . 12/26/2012
hmm i wonder what Rose did... is she prancing around naked? lol!
Condor green chapter 62 . 12/26/2012
At one point I was like YAY! Then I got to the end and I was like WHHHYYYY?(damn cliffhangars)
I really liked this and I really want to know what Bella saw.
I hope you stay safe with your travels.
I'll see you on the other side too.
Theunder017 chapter 62 . 12/26/2012
I am halfway through the chapter.

I didn't see it coming, which shows that i really shouldn't read this when i am tired, because i am doing the girls and you a disservice when i'm not catching every little thing that is happening so i can go and annoy you about it later.

But i didn't see it coming, so when Rosalie said the beautiful, spirits lifting words:

"I will ... try to accommodate this."

I almost lost it. I got to "rocked?" And then i couldn't just stay there and continue reading. The emotions that this two girls evoke on your readers(because i can't be the only one, i mean i was almost half asleep on the sofa when i started reading this and now i am so hyped i want to flip a table..)are just amazing.

And i'd personally like to thank you for updating this in the middle of the Christmas holidays(or end of the year freedays if you don't follow Christmas). After all, you could be doing lots of other stuff at this time of the year, yet you deliver not a rushed "this is to tide you guys over till January" update, but an awesome chapter that drives both characters forward.

Anyways, i may have exceed the acceptable levels of fanboyism with this review, i'll probably review the second half of this chapter some hours after i finish reading it, so that i can be objective in the review.

Have a great rest of the holidays,
Take care!

HP
Condor green chapter 61 . 12/23/2012
This chapter kind of feels like a band-aid. A very well written one at that.
I honestly have no idea what's going to happen next, I would have ideas on what might happen next in previous chapters but this chapter is different.
I think you mentioned at some point that it would get worse before it got even worse but this chapter kind of hints that people may finally be healing even if only a little.
I can't wait for the next one.(Sorry I couldn't log-in to write this ffn was being stupid)
Lexi chapter 60 . 12/23/2012
Wtffffff I wanted them to get together Bella was so into it before...I'm pissed
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 61 . 12/24/2012