Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Lexi chapter 60 . 12/23/2012
Wtffffff I wanted them to get together Bella was so into it before...I'm pissed
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 61 . 12/24/2012
Finally!
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 61 . 12/24/2012
Well, geophf, I have to say these last four chapters have been a delight. I have to say, sometimes when I read this story I don't think I have the intellect to understand it all. But these last four chapters seemed to have been written so effortlessly and without such grandiose lectures and references to things I don't understand. No, this was geophf writing, in his own words, the interaction between a broken girl and her broken captive vampire. Personally, I think this is your best work so far, these past few chapters. It seemed to result after a long hiatus, yes? Well, color me impressed and it's very good to have you back. Hope you have a merry Christmas and that all is well.

Jocelyn
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 61 . 12/23/2012
holy crap, THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHAPTER! THE ENDING! OH MAN, I JUST, OH FUCK, THAT MAKES ME CRY!I LOVE Rosalie holding Bella, that's just too cute... I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, YOU BETTER FREAKIN CONTINUE!
Lexi chapter 59 . 12/21/2012
Omg gentle! Please just let Bella realize she has mad feelings for Rosalie! This teasing is killing me! My birthday is Christmas Eve so this would be the best present ever ;)
A2463 chapter 61 . 12/23/2012
Love it very much! I like the way it all came together! Love it, really! Please continue!
Avarenda chapter 61 . 12/23/2012
Aww, i teared up a little. I knew i should have faith in Bella. She always comes through and sees beyond the obvious.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 60 . 12/22/2012
... So... You should update this so I can continue to be confused as hell.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 59 . 12/22/2012
Would worse be sex?
Because Rosalie made it sound appealing.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 58 . 12/22/2012
It's intensely sexual but not...
Pridemunkeyz chapter 57 . 12/22/2012
I don't... What?
Pridemunkeyz chapter 56 . 12/22/2012
... This is totally romance.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 55 . 12/22/2012
So... Rosalie and Bella will be a couple?
Because I'm really confused.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 53 . 12/22/2012
My head hurts... As is becoming common with this.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 51 . 12/22/2012
I was actually wondering why the Cullen's haven't gone after/found them but forgot to mention it.
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »