Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Pridemunkeyz chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I'm already on chapter 12. I haven't realized that.
It's utterly fascinating, Rosalie and Bella.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I do suppose Alice and Jasper are excluded because they're extraneous or come at a different time period. (I've always had faulty memorization skills.)

Ah... That's why she doesn't make sense, Rosalie is making assumptions and misunderstanding Bella.

Poor lamb.

Anyways, I know why I keep cheering for Rosalie despite the fact that Edward is very capable. Rosalie is dangerous, Edward is perfect.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Feels. Don't even know.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Edward is a delightful gentlemen and I do need to read the stories you've recommended.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Esme :) Rosalie :)
I have so many mixed feelings now though.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Wow Bella is a curious creature.
Though changing who you are for someone else... *Sigh*
Pridemunkeyz chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I love Charlie XD

The Cullen's aren't very good at hiding... But they're obviously good at stunning Bella into submission.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
So this is going to be like Rosalie-Bella friendship but I've already gotten my shipping heart ready. I don't even know why I ship them.

Well Bella and Edward do quite fine. Also Bella and Jacob.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
*Inserts dramatic music*
Pridemunkeyz chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Either way Edward's going to be that guy that's perfectly formed to crush on.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Dear God this is a behemoth of a story.
But it does seem intriguing and well read.

Time to say goodbye to sleep however.
A2463 chapter 60 . 12/22/2012
Love it! At first it was like she's going to do it, but then Rosalie got sense knocked into her! I'm happy that happened!
Love it very much! Please continue!
Theunder017 chapter 59 . 12/20/2012
She doesn't really have a choice, does she? What Rosalie wants to happen will happen, unless she becomes guarded again. Yes, i said "guarded", i will not call her repressing her feelings for Bella as her "coming to her senses"

Because even if she is being a little too forward, or not responding to Bella's reactions to her advances... i feel Rosalie can't just keep on pretending Girl is just somebody she cares about. Bella should know the effect she has on Rose, what she really means to her. Consecuences be damned, they should both know.

This past two chapters have been amazing, and a welcomed change of pace and focus. I'm curious as to how long you will keep on feeling comfortable writing short, diogue-dense chapters. I've heard they can be challenging. (no, i don't doubt your writing prowess, but we always want to see the elite at their craft be tested :)

I am going through finals week, and have two more research papers to write. That's why i wasn't able to review chapter 58. But i hope you're having so much fun in Asia that you don't notice if i'm not able to review a few chapters.

Anyways, have a great time over there!

Take care,

p.s: Have you seen Lost in Translation? If you have time check it out while your overseas, it could make an already great movie more enjoyable.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 59 . 12/20/2012
A2463 chapter 59 . 12/20/2012
Gets better and better! Love it very much! Please continue!
742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »