Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Theunder015 chapter 56 . 12/9/2012
This feels surreal, one of the pillars of Rosalie/Bella fanfiction just got updated after ages... This is like a Christmas gift.

Thank you!

Now, in the beginning either you were rusty, or i had lost the pace for this story... but i felt like you repeated some words or expressions a little too much.

But by the end of the chapter your writing was almost impeccable, so thanks for not just rushing an update to let us know you're back, thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome chapter that shows us more more of these awesome characters.

Bella specifically is starting to interest me a lot. Your Rose is just so her own, she's one of those characters that can drive a story as well as a great plot.

But i'm kind of interested in Bella's maturation, or assimilation of Rosalie's ideals and views. Will we see Bella take a step forward confidence/maturity-wise in this book? Or will that be for Book 2?

Thanks again for a very good chapter, and i hope you're muse sticks around for a while!

Take care,
HP
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 56 . 11/30/2012
You know, I had to revisit what I loved so much about your writing when I read this chapter. I love your ability to make the conversation feel so, natural. It feels as if the conversations between Bella and Rosalie are unscripted, simply human, or as Rosalie would prefer it, naturalistic in character.

Instead of Bella sounding like a whiny, insignificant human being, you make her realistic. It is as if you answered the question, "Well, what would you do in this situation?" and presented it in a well fleshed manner. Bella transformed from Stephanie Meyer's slightly less than 3D, slightly more than 2D, character into a fully explorable character with fond predictability as if Bella was actually alive.

This chapter was humorous to me, in the fact that Bella asked such a personal question, particularly when she was all muddled up inside about dying. Again, another thing to gush about with this story:

We don't feel as if Bella is a nagging, whining, severely incompetent teenage child. We feel as if Bella is stubborn, but, who wouldn't be in her situation? If someone stunning told you they were ugly, but you, not so stunning, are beautiful, who wouldn't argue? Especially as a female in these situations... We do that. But, any how, Bella's humanness really compliments Rosalie's inhumanness as well as her... well, Rosalie.

This chapter was satisfying like cotton candy ice cream and sprinkles. Sweet, sickly sweet, and forboding in the fact that one may happen to be lactose intolerant and what's to happen next is sure to be none too pleasant.

Well done. Can't wait to see what happens next, lovett.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 55 . 11/28/2012
U know, I found this story a long long time ago, like when you first published it. In a way you kind of got me to do some writing myself because I wanted to write stories that were almost as good as this one right here (almost because this story is just amazing). Just the way you put in detail together and the story together. So, my question for you is, how long will it take for you to continue this story, fore this is the best story i have ever seen on here, and I've seen a lot of great stories.
Throughout the years since you've published this, I have always been rereading this story like it was my favorite book. I love the relationship between Bella and Rosalie (and yes, I am a closet lesbian) and of course I would love some more fluff stuff, but all up to you.
One thing I ask of you though, keep writing this story. You make your chapters amazingly long and keep doing that, but I can't wait to see more of this.
Keep up the good work,
Red.
Condor green chapter 56 . 11/14/2012
I never thought I would ever see another update for this story.
I had to go back and re-read your story and I am so happy to see more material!
Can't wait to see what comes next.
A2463 chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
You are the best to continue this awsome story! Love it very much! Please continue!
Avarenda chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
Wow, I can't believe i am actually reading this chapter. I thought for sure you had given up on continuing this fic. Not that i'm complaining mind you, but it was beginning to feel like a far reaching dream.

Rose and Bella have such interesting conversations, and once more it's nice to see a bit into Rose's perspective.

I like that we actually get to see her embarrassed, and the last question Bella asked is priceless! I cant wait to see Rose explain that one. Although, considering how sex ed was back then, i wouldnt be surprised if Bella has little to no knowledge of sex. Especially knowledge of her own body. Heck, it wouldnt phase me a bit if she didn't even know what an orgasm is.

So, really, i look forward to any future chapters you decide to write.
city bookworm chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
Rosalie and Bella's discussions are as involved as in previous chapters. I find myself wondering exactly what Rosalie's feelings are toward Bella. I thought in the beginning that Rose loved her in her own way. She also wanted to keep Bella human and away from Edward and the possibility that she might be changed. But I thought Rose wanted to change Bella's pov on everything. She has kept the role of teacher to Bella even while telling her how she will kill her. Bella so wants to say that she loves Rosalie but I don't think Rose wants to hear her say it. If she does thought Rosalie will come up with a way to explain it( using philosophy and psycology I am sure). While seperating those feelings from the characters as she is explaining.
I cannot tell where your story is going to end up. I can't see the two ending up staying together as they are know or if Bella was changed. I think Rose would rather kill her than see Bella changed into a vampire. During some parts I have wanted the Cullen's to find them. Carlisle and Esme at least. Although I don't see you writing that happening. I hope you will keep writing the story, if so I will read it.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 56 . 11/12/2012
OMG! I love your story very very much! it's been so long since i first red this! i'm glad you're writing this story again! 3
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Love it very much!
Rosalia Cullen chapter 55 . 8/17/2012
I think this story is. Incredibly deep and just ...undescrble. It has an amazing story line. The chatacters are rounded and immensly strucctured. I mean like they have thougts that are intulectual, and somthing real people go through, have flaws. PLEASE UPDATE! ! - Ampheiria
Rickmer chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"This series is told from the perspective of the character who starts with the identity of Bella Swan, then is known only as girl and then earns an entirely new name."

Dude, way to make me curious.

Now I just HAVE to read it and find out what happens.

Good job :) you drew me in with a single sentence in the first chapter.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
i see you've completly abandoned the whole southern slang from Bella narrative and put some of Alices's histerical ranting in. nice.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
hi
WildImagination28 chapter 55 . 7/14/2011
wow this story is deffinitely very different and interesting! It plays with my emotions and i like that. I see its been a year since its been updated and was wondering if u were going to pick it back up sumtime? I hope so, its caught my attention and now i want more lol. Excellent story, i just hope there is more )
xBBx chapter 55 . 6/27/2011
Is this story not being finished? 'Cause that would suck, it's worth completing.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »