Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
MaudeLebowski chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I really d
MaudeLebowski chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Rude... Just leave the poor scary lady alone.
MaudeLebowski chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Well that's what you get for poking in other peoples business. Let that be a lesson.
MaudeLebowski chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
A bit pushy there Bella... I am glad being neighbourly went out of fashion because I feel this will not end well.
MaudeLebowski chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Hmmm...I am really not an Edward fan.
MaudeLebowski chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Great first chapter!
A2463 chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
Rosalie gone mad, but a nice kinda mad! Love it very much! This just get's better and better! Really love it! Please continue!
Condor green chapter 58 . 12/15/2012
Oh shit, Rosalie's lost it.
This is what happens when you suppress what you feel, you explode...
I hope Bella survives...
The hanger is kinda mean though, hope to see more soon.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 58 . 12/15/2012
... I can't wait to see what happens... my fav story... one of my fav authors... I AM SO EFFING HAPPY YOU'RE STILL WRITING THIS! I AM LIKE IN LOVE WITH YOU! CAN I PLEASE MARRY YOU SO I CAN JUST MAKE YOU TELL ME STORIES LIKE THIS?!
Avarenda chapter 58 . 12/15/2012
hmm, this chapter seems too abrupt. It seemed like a sudden change in mood and tone and it doesnt make a lot of sense considering how Rose has been trying to suppress her feelings for Bella.

Also, the 'Oh babys' were strange and felt out of place for Rose's vocabulary. Although, maybe she's trying mimic how 'men' speak about women?
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 57 . 12/14/2012
...Creepy, huh?

I don't know if the following chapters are tantalizing me more, or the fact that Bella has made a breakthrough just now, at the point where things start getting terrible.

The chapter was mild. Very, foreboding to say. Bella was thoughtful, or rather, as thoughtful as a spontaneous human can be. Rosalie... was mildly out of character for me. Since when does Rosalie concede, even slightly, to Bella's remarks other than to yell or have a fit of some sort? Rosalie, when she commands Bella, typically doesn't add remarks to it, i.e., "Yes, finish things through... BUT, y'know, think about it, 'cuz I'd prefer not to answer this question." Very, un-Rosalie.

Bella was more attentive than usual and more feisty, which was explained, along with Rosalie's "softening" so to speak, but, Rosalie, doting much more on Bella, touching her more, overall, doing unladylike and thereby un-Rosalie-like things? Hm. Odd.

The rant of Rosalie about spontaneity was my favorite. Bella is realizing something. The things Rosalie asks her to do, at least in this chapter, are inhuman. We don't think out every thought. We don't avoid spontaneity or wield it. Spontaneity wouldn't exist if we could wield it. Such is an oxymoron. There is no place for spontaneous action if one is constantly thinking and plotting. Sure, the environment has its own instabilities that affect us, but live creatures are given to disorder and mutations, such is spontaneity even in our very nature.

Bella has seen that this, unnatural behavior is not who she can define herself as. Bella retains her humanity! Bella lives in the natural, and thereby cannot live to become the supernatural! She'd die to herself then, die completely, her humanity lost. But she realizes! Thus confidence. Thus awakening. Bella, like we've been dying for her to do, accepts her flawed self to some degree. Finally! And Rosalie... Strange lot, she is. Her and her "not involuntary discharge".

And the creepy note at the end? Oh, geophf, you've went and got me riled up all over again. Somehow... I'm swayed not to believe that Rosalie keeps her control intact. Rather, I'm more certain her "controlled hint" isn't so controlled. Bella, of course, ever the aloof human wouldn't have anything but hindsight 50/50 and spontaneous, accurate dream-states to guide her, hm? Not to mention her impressive skills of dying... and still living the next chapter, yes?

I speculate too much. geophf, you surprised me with this one. If you wanted to throw a curveball, this definitely scattered the links in the chain for me.

Well done. And, lovett, never apologize for your creative mind. It needs no forgiveness.

SatinBtweenLinez
Theunder017 chapter 57 . 12/12/2012
This chapter just played me.

I was always on Rosalie's side when they were arguing, i always thought "Gee, Bella. Would you try not only to listen to what Rose is telling you, but also apply it? So that you argue less and get to experience more pleasant stuff with her?"

But in this chapter, i tried hard to see things from Bella's situation. And surprisingly(or not) i started getting angry at Rose for how she acted in this chapter, and when Bella "found herself" a little in the middle of an argument...

Well i just thought that i would create a 'Bella is awesome, so treat her better' fanclub for the remainder of the story.

But once Rosalie started to summarize Bella's passing into womanhood... She started making more and more sense, and she seemed more... I don't know, more herself? Instead of Rosalie the righteous teacher.

And my resolve started wavering... But i still thought, no; Rosalie gets away with so mich stuff in this story because she's just awesome and Bella doesn't have the guts(yet) to call her out on it.

And then Rosalie stuck out her tongue.

And i went back meekly over to Rosalie's side with my tail between my legs... -.-

I guess i spent too many words on something to irrelevant, so let me get to the story itself.

The writing was pretty much flawless for most of the story, it flowed much better than the last chapter so. But near the end, there was this one paragraph saying "And the funny thing is, she wasn't even going to..." it just felt slightly heavy to read and you had used that same sentence start not two paragraphs ago.

But that's being picky. I am impressed every chapter with the vocabulary of this story, the mid-30's words that you use sometimes don't feel at all forced or out of place.

Well, the only thing left to discuss is what's coming next chapter. You talked in the author's note about Rosalie losing control, but apart from her taking her tongue out to Bella i didn't see anything out of place...

Well i'll just re-read the chapter and see if i missed something.

Thanks for such a good chapter in such a short time!

Take care,
HP
Avarenda chapter 57 . 12/12/2012
So Rose still somehow manages to avoid the topic and hasnt answered Bella's question. Why am i not surprised.

I'm hoping something will happen soon because as philosophically interesting as Rose's lectures to Bella can be, i do think there is only so much of it i can take in one go.
A2463 chapter 57 . 12/11/2012
Love it very much! Please continue! Really love it!
Condor green chapter 57 . 12/11/2012
It's nice to see a new chapter!
You are setting up for the story's ending?
Well I can't wait to see what happens next, whether the ending to this is tragic or happy I can still say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »