Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Avarenda chapter 58 . 12/15/2012
hmm, this chapter seems too abrupt. It seemed like a sudden change in mood and tone and it doesnt make a lot of sense considering how Rose has been trying to suppress her feelings for Bella.

Also, the 'Oh babys' were strange and felt out of place for Rose's vocabulary. Although, maybe she's trying mimic how 'men' speak about women?
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 57 . 12/14/2012
...Creepy, huh?

I don't know if the following chapters are tantalizing me more, or the fact that Bella has made a breakthrough just now, at the point where things start getting terrible.

The chapter was mild. Very, foreboding to say. Bella was thoughtful, or rather, as thoughtful as a spontaneous human can be. Rosalie... was mildly out of character for me. Since when does Rosalie concede, even slightly, to Bella's remarks other than to yell or have a fit of some sort? Rosalie, when she commands Bella, typically doesn't add remarks to it, i.e., "Yes, finish things through... BUT, y'know, think about it, 'cuz I'd prefer not to answer this question." Very, un-Rosalie.

Bella was more attentive than usual and more feisty, which was explained, along with Rosalie's "softening" so to speak, but, Rosalie, doting much more on Bella, touching her more, overall, doing unladylike and thereby un-Rosalie-like things? Hm. Odd.

The rant of Rosalie about spontaneity was my favorite. Bella is realizing something. The things Rosalie asks her to do, at least in this chapter, are inhuman. We don't think out every thought. We don't avoid spontaneity or wield it. Spontaneity wouldn't exist if we could wield it. Such is an oxymoron. There is no place for spontaneous action if one is constantly thinking and plotting. Sure, the environment has its own instabilities that affect us, but live creatures are given to disorder and mutations, such is spontaneity even in our very nature.

Bella has seen that this, unnatural behavior is not who she can define herself as. Bella retains her humanity! Bella lives in the natural, and thereby cannot live to become the supernatural! She'd die to herself then, die completely, her humanity lost. But she realizes! Thus confidence. Thus awakening. Bella, like we've been dying for her to do, accepts her flawed self to some degree. Finally! And Rosalie... Strange lot, she is. Her and her "not involuntary discharge".

And the creepy note at the end? Oh, geophf, you've went and got me riled up all over again. Somehow... I'm swayed not to believe that Rosalie keeps her control intact. Rather, I'm more certain her "controlled hint" isn't so controlled. Bella, of course, ever the aloof human wouldn't have anything but hindsight 50/50 and spontaneous, accurate dream-states to guide her, hm? Not to mention her impressive skills of dying... and still living the next chapter, yes?

I speculate too much. geophf, you surprised me with this one. If you wanted to throw a curveball, this definitely scattered the links in the chain for me.

Well done. And, lovett, never apologize for your creative mind. It needs no forgiveness.

SatinBtweenLinez
Theunder017 chapter 57 . 12/12/2012
This chapter just played me.

I was always on Rosalie's side when they were arguing, i always thought "Gee, Bella. Would you try not only to listen to what Rose is telling you, but also apply it? So that you argue less and get to experience more pleasant stuff with her?"

But in this chapter, i tried hard to see things from Bella's situation. And surprisingly(or not) i started getting angry at Rose for how she acted in this chapter, and when Bella "found herself" a little in the middle of an argument...

Well i just thought that i would create a 'Bella is awesome, so treat her better' fanclub for the remainder of the story.

But once Rosalie started to summarize Bella's passing into womanhood... She started making more and more sense, and she seemed more... I don't know, more herself? Instead of Rosalie the righteous teacher.

And my resolve started wavering... But i still thought, no; Rosalie gets away with so mich stuff in this story because she's just awesome and Bella doesn't have the guts(yet) to call her out on it.

And then Rosalie stuck out her tongue.

And i went back meekly over to Rosalie's side with my tail between my legs... -.-

I guess i spent too many words on something to irrelevant, so let me get to the story itself.

The writing was pretty much flawless for most of the story, it flowed much better than the last chapter so. But near the end, there was this one paragraph saying "And the funny thing is, she wasn't even going to..." it just felt slightly heavy to read and you had used that same sentence start not two paragraphs ago.

But that's being picky. I am impressed every chapter with the vocabulary of this story, the mid-30's words that you use sometimes don't feel at all forced or out of place.

Well, the only thing left to discuss is what's coming next chapter. You talked in the author's note about Rosalie losing control, but apart from her taking her tongue out to Bella i didn't see anything out of place...

Well i'll just re-read the chapter and see if i missed something.

Thanks for such a good chapter in such a short time!

Take care,
HP
Avarenda chapter 57 . 12/12/2012
So Rose still somehow manages to avoid the topic and hasnt answered Bella's question. Why am i not surprised.

I'm hoping something will happen soon because as philosophically interesting as Rose's lectures to Bella can be, i do think there is only so much of it i can take in one go.
A2463 chapter 57 . 12/11/2012
Love it very much! Please continue! Really love it!
Condor green chapter 57 . 12/11/2012
It's nice to see a new chapter!
You are setting up for the story's ending?
Well I can't wait to see what happens next, whether the ending to this is tragic or happy I can still say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Theunder017 chapter 56 . 12/9/2012
This feels surreal, one of the pillars of Rosalie/Bella fanfiction just got updated after ages... This is like a Christmas gift.

Thank you!

Now, in the beginning either you were rusty, or i had lost the pace for this story... but i felt like you repeated some words or expressions a little too much.

But by the end of the chapter your writing was almost impeccable, so thanks for not just rushing an update to let us know you're back, thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome chapter that shows us more more of these awesome characters.

Bella specifically is starting to interest me a lot. Your Rose is just so her own, she's one of those characters that can drive a story as well as a great plot.

But i'm kind of interested in Bella's maturation, or assimilation of Rosalie's ideals and views. Will we see Bella take a step forward confidence/maturity-wise in this book? Or will that be for Book 2?

Thanks again for a very good chapter, and i hope you're muse sticks around for a while!

Take care,
HP
SatinBtweenLinez chapter 56 . 11/30/2012
You know, I had to revisit what I loved so much about your writing when I read this chapter. I love your ability to make the conversation feel so, natural. It feels as if the conversations between Bella and Rosalie are unscripted, simply human, or as Rosalie would prefer it, naturalistic in character.

Instead of Bella sounding like a whiny, insignificant human being, you make her realistic. It is as if you answered the question, "Well, what would you do in this situation?" and presented it in a well fleshed manner. Bella transformed from Stephanie Meyer's slightly less than 3D, slightly more than 2D, character into a fully explorable character with fond predictability as if Bella was actually alive.

This chapter was humorous to me, in the fact that Bella asked such a personal question, particularly when she was all muddled up inside about dying. Again, another thing to gush about with this story:

We don't feel as if Bella is a nagging, whining, severely incompetent teenage child. We feel as if Bella is stubborn, but, who wouldn't be in her situation? If someone stunning told you they were ugly, but you, not so stunning, are beautiful, who wouldn't argue? Especially as a female in these situations... We do that. But, any how, Bella's humanness really compliments Rosalie's inhumanness as well as her... well, Rosalie.

This chapter was satisfying like cotton candy ice cream and sprinkles. Sweet, sickly sweet, and forboding in the fact that one may happen to be lactose intolerant and what's to happen next is sure to be none too pleasant.

Well done. Can't wait to see what happens next, lovett.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 55 . 11/28/2012
U know, I found this story a long long time ago, like when you first published it. In a way you kind of got me to do some writing myself because I wanted to write stories that were almost as good as this one right here (almost because this story is just amazing). Just the way you put in detail together and the story together. So, my question for you is, how long will it take for you to continue this story, fore this is the best story i have ever seen on here, and I've seen a lot of great stories.
Throughout the years since you've published this, I have always been rereading this story like it was my favorite book. I love the relationship between Bella and Rosalie (and yes, I am a closet lesbian) and of course I would love some more fluff stuff, but all up to you.
One thing I ask of you though, keep writing this story. You make your chapters amazingly long and keep doing that, but I can't wait to see more of this.
Keep up the good work,
Red.
Condor green chapter 56 . 11/14/2012
I never thought I would ever see another update for this story.
I had to go back and re-read your story and I am so happy to see more material!
Can't wait to see what comes next.
A2463 chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
You are the best to continue this awsome story! Love it very much! Please continue!
Avarenda chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
Wow, I can't believe i am actually reading this chapter. I thought for sure you had given up on continuing this fic. Not that i'm complaining mind you, but it was beginning to feel like a far reaching dream.

Rose and Bella have such interesting conversations, and once more it's nice to see a bit into Rose's perspective.

I like that we actually get to see her embarrassed, and the last question Bella asked is priceless! I cant wait to see Rose explain that one. Although, considering how sex ed was back then, i wouldnt be surprised if Bella has little to no knowledge of sex. Especially knowledge of her own body. Heck, it wouldnt phase me a bit if she didn't even know what an orgasm is.

So, really, i look forward to any future chapters you decide to write.
city bookworm chapter 56 . 11/13/2012
Rosalie and Bella's discussions are as involved as in previous chapters. I find myself wondering exactly what Rosalie's feelings are toward Bella. I thought in the beginning that Rose loved her in her own way. She also wanted to keep Bella human and away from Edward and the possibility that she might be changed. But I thought Rose wanted to change Bella's pov on everything. She has kept the role of teacher to Bella even while telling her how she will kill her. Bella so wants to say that she loves Rosalie but I don't think Rose wants to hear her say it. If she does thought Rosalie will come up with a way to explain it( using philosophy and psycology I am sure). While seperating those feelings from the characters as she is explaining.
I cannot tell where your story is going to end up. I can't see the two ending up staying together as they are know or if Bella was changed. I think Rose would rather kill her than see Bella changed into a vampire. During some parts I have wanted the Cullen's to find them. Carlisle and Esme at least. Although I don't see you writing that happening. I hope you will keep writing the story, if so I will read it.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 56 . 11/12/2012
OMG! I love your story very very much! it's been so long since i first red this! i'm glad you're writing this story again! 3
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012