Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Rosalia Cullen chapter 55 . 8/17/2012
I think this story is. Incredibly deep and just ...undescrble. It has an amazing story line. The chatacters are rounded and immensly strucctured. I mean like they have thougts that are intulectual, and somthing real people go through, have flaws. PLEASE UPDATE! ! - Ampheiria
steamrick chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
"This series is told from the perspective of the character who starts with the identity of Bella Swan, then is known only as girl and then earns an entirely new name."

Dude, way to make me curious.

Now I just HAVE to read it and find out what happens.

Good job :) you drew me in with a single sentence in the first chapter.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
i see you've completly abandoned the whole southern slang from Bella narrative and put some of Alices's histerical ranting in. nice.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
hi
WildImagination28 chapter 55 . 7/14/2011
wow this story is deffinitely very different and interesting! It plays with my emotions and i like that. I see its been a year since its been updated and was wondering if u were going to pick it back up sumtime? I hope so, its caught my attention and now i want more lol. Excellent story, i just hope there is more )
xBBx chapter 55 . 6/27/2011
Is this story not being finished? 'Cause that would suck, it's worth completing.
chst chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
Likelike.
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
sounds good
catastrophe86 chapter 55 . 4/29/2011
I never reviewed your story :) I'm sorry. I'm one of those read and dash types - indulging myself on wonderful stories without stopping to show my gratitude or admiration.

I found this story, which has come to be known as the gem of Rosalie/Bella fics in my mind, sometime last year and have since read through it, in its entirety, four times. I can't get over the amount of care and thought that went into this story. It's amazing, really.

I know it's not finished, though people may start to question this since you haven't updated in over a year, but I know there's more to the story. I only hope one day I'll be able to drool over the ending as well :) I understand, though. Things come up, life gets hectic.. it happens.

I just wanted to be sure to let you know what a fantastic job you did here. I didn't review every chapter, but that doesn't make it any less meaningful. Thank you for giving us this :)

-lynn
wowzzer chapter 55 . 2/18/2011
Wow. It's hard to believe that this is actually the last chapter (that's been updated) and that i managed to get here. It did seem like there was a never ending list of chapters, and i had kind of wished this day would never come... Haha! But seriously, i SO enjoyed reading this so far. I just love their dynamics. I'm compelled to read, and read by their bickering, sarcasm, Bella's crazy thoughts, and what-not. It's sometimes rather hilarious and i love that too. I kind of feel at a loss as to what to do now :/

Also, i can't say i'm not embarrassed that i haven't reviewed any of the other chapters... sorry!

Yeah, so... great story :)
lamni chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Seeing Bella collect newspapers to put the facts together just made think how life's easier today with facebook, twitter and the rest of these kind of sites, thank god!

So Bella is planning to chat with Rosalie, about her secret life before coming to this town, when she couldn't even form 3 sentences the first time they met...right! good luck brave girl.

Thanks for sharing.
lamni chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Bella's reaction to Rosalie's beauty was comic and completely understandable, i think most people can relate to that, even Bella being straigth, nothing beats a beautiful girl!

Thanks for sharing
lamni chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I'm anxious to see Bella and Rosalie's first encounter.

Thanks for sharing.
lamni chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
This was a nice beginning, i hope the next chapters include first hand dialogues, even if the author describe their subjects (as you told the readers here, that they liked to talk about literature)i feel as if i lost a huge part of how their interaction went like )

Thanks for sharing
Twigon chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This looks really good, but is this going to be a Rosalie/Bella pairing? I guess the only way to find out is to read it.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »