Reviews for My Sister Rosalie, Book I: Captor
Guest chapter 83 . 3/25/2015
I'm glad you wrote, when you did. Wellnes of a writer comes before all, I'm glad. I hope to read from you again.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 83 . 3/25/2015
Love it!
Sue chapter 82 . 2/13/2015
Is this going to continue? It's a great story.
Guest chapter 82 . 12/28/2014
Are you going to continue? I enjoyed the story so far. Please continue.
Guest chapter 82 . 10/26/2014
Please continue the story. I so enjoyed so far
Beth Cyra chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Okay though I decided on reviewing sections there was an element in this chapter that demanded it.

I know the love and craziness that Bella showed but that wasnt the big thing for me, for me it was the moment that Rosalie took on Edward's emotional response in Bella's mind.

When Bella first meets Rosalie, Rosalie almost trashes Edward and Bella's first reaction was to defend Edward, and not let anyone speak badly of him.

She does this with Rosalie here and it really drives home how much of a presence Rosalie is starting to take up in Bella's heart even more so then Bella saying the words, simply because now its not just personal and Bella is and will lad h out not at herself, but others.
Beth Cyra chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
Given the rate I reviewed the first set of chapters I decided to slow down and really just take in a good amount of story and reflect on it as a whole and I think ill do that now.

The last few chapters have been really interesting because of the quick bipolar esk quick switches in scenarios and Bella's equally quick gasping and moving with as the ebb and flow around her.

The previous two chapters leading into have been a very interesting read.

Bella's adjustment to the situation has almost Stockholm like feel given how she has sympathized with Rosalie yet I have to wonder if that is indeed the case. Rosalie's words about how special and unique Bella is makes me wonder if its not a issue of captivity but Bella reaching out even subconsciously and taking stock of Rosalie and how she should handle things.

This is really a forefront in the Snow when its talking to her because it mentions Rosalie's love for Bella. Neither Bella or Rosalie have expressed this sort of emotion and while Rosalie has saved Bella her going to that through Dolly seems a stretch even for Stockholm.

This chapter is a great example of Bella's shift personality and reaction.

When she gets drunk she opens up a more talkative and while kind and caring its a forgetfulness that isnt even there when her period is acting up.

The words she says to Rosalie and how well she feels she knows her was a interesting thing as its the first time in your story were I feel Inner Bella and Outer Bella have been one.

She has showed strength here and there but often followed by doubt and on the other hand she's showed her kindness or cruelty it seems only to have het regret it as she's afraid she's hurt Rosalie.

During this phase even if it was because of an outside source its the first we really feel who Bella is as a whole and what she can and would do with her feelings and strength.

I also liked the physical nature of the chapter. Over the last few Bella has show physical attraction to Rosalie but its always on a reverence type of pedestal and while this holds true here I feel for once she saw Rosalie still as perfect, but a perfect that is okay and something she can admire instead of something to shame herself with as she doesn't equal het in Bella's own mind.

Last I dont know if the period thing worked for most but I liked it. It forced them to interact and for them to grow through actions and showed a side that may haven Bern hidden under normal circumstances.

Well I think that's all for now. Great work. I love it.
On The Hill chapter 82 . 5/13/2014
That's not snow in your eye kid. I know Rosalie will be Rosalie and all, but she has to see what she's doing to her dear Lizzie. I think the next time Ms. Hale has to save the human, it will be because Lizzie has purposefully done something to herself as her only other option.
LittleRedRidingVanz chapter 82 . 5/12/2014
I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Actually it's more like I've missed your story :) This is a great chapter. I really liked how they were talking about promises and how humans break promises all the time but HALES don't break their promises. Very interesting. You should update more often because I really miss your awesome chapters :)
Beth Cyra chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I found thus chapter to be something I hadn't imagined.

Rosalie's almost insane like behaviour was completely unexpected and while it was clear Bella like Edward she focused on it heavily here again which was something I hadn't expected.

Her continued questioning and information gathering is good so I look forward to tonight's meal and how you handle her next approach to Rosalie.
Beth Cyra chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
I really liked this chapter.

Bella's continued actions and thoughts are very well done and her relationship with Edward and the interactions the two had are equally as well done.

Im biased in that I do have a hard time judging this type of material as tend to avoid it because my main reason for being in Twilight Fan Fiction is Bella/Rosalie, however I think that says something that I enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.

The highlight for me was Bella not backing down on needing an escort. I wont lie that im mostly excited for the second meeting between Rosalie and Bella but im also notaagainst seeing the story develop between Bella, her father and Edward.
natcityjp chapter 82 . 5/12/2014
That was great. Thanks!
A2463 chapter 82 . 5/12/2014
Such a...useless want. for someone who could have anything she chooses something she cant have. for someone with a twisted past...Rosalie needs to let go and move on...its not like Lizzie is gonna be there waiting forever...waiting for her to change her mind from being with her or not. From being so calm and of a sort gentle with Lizzie to utterly destroying her with just one word. That part really made me hurt inside for Lizzie, to be rejected by the person you really love, that hurts.

Have i ever mentioned your writing style is something i have never come across, im really glad you came back to write more on this story.

Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
Condorgreen chapter 82 . 5/11/2014
So sad but so awesome.
Can't wait to see more.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 82 . 5/11/2014
Hey, I just wanted to say I love you story and I'm happy that you finally updated.
Also, I wanted to ask you few questions.
*Was Bella dream of Rosalie true ? If yes, then how so?
*Is Rosalie starting to have feeling for Bella?
*Is Rosalie scared that she might Kill Bella?
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »