Reviews for The Monkey Team Meets Barney
pikurosonai00 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
ROFL! THAT WAS GREAT! I was afraid they almost lost Gibson for a second.

Dora: In english, we say "Monkey" In spanish we say "mono"

Sprx: WE KNOW! YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR THE PAST FIVE FREAKIN HOURS!

Otto: Gee, I wish Elmo was here to help.

Gibson: MAKE IT STOP!
Novroxtar chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Awesome! Totally halarious! Sequel plz!
Xviera Siramad chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
I guess this story proves just how evil Barney is... jeez, that dinasaur creeps the heck outta me. The Barney song is now stuck in my head! Danget! I HATE that show! But the fanfic is hilarious, though. Jeez, if Barney was a terror, imagine how Dora would be... *shivers from imagining what would happen* Anyways, good job on the story and keep up the good work.

P.S. Could you make a fanfic where Barney dies and never comes back? I really hate that stuffed... purple dinosaur..thing or whatever you call it. Bye!

- M.F.
Jarron'sDream chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I couldn't stop laughing the whole time, great job!
DemeterChild chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
LOL!

Dora?

How much more can they take?

GREAT STORY!
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Omg! That was funny... I read a harry potter one where draco and Harry met Barney and it was funny and this one was even funnier... Omg! That fake little-DORA! OMG! ARE U GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS... It would be really cool...
AmythistAngel07 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
OH MY GOD! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BUST A GUTT!That was a totally cute short story, and you kept everyone in character!

Well, that's actually something I wanted to comment on, being evil as I am. I can see your humor with Gibson and his jelly whatever it was, but the point when you had him talking to it was a little OOC. Had he been telling that to himself or another teammate, it would've made more sense. Gibson being the snobbish, intellegent character who had just made the fact that Barney was illogical wouldn't do that. Had Sparks or Otto been in his shoes, maybe, but Gibson, no.

Instead of that, maybe you could have him leave a note saying: "Sparks don't touch my stuff" and all that jazz. I tend to get a little OOC with Gibson too, since he's really hard to protray in a humorous way and pretty much all of my stories have comedic moments in them.

Well, that's all for now. Get some other totally cute stories out there! TTYL!

Angel
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Hehe, cute fic! Characterization was perfect especially with Barney. XD I kinda feel bad for him geting tricked, but once I imagine him, then I feel much better. Excellent job! Ending is awesome.
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Delete it? R U SERIOUS NO WAY! U so have to continue... This is interesting.. i wanna see how they handle Barney..
Soul of Antauri chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Barney? HAHA! Here comes Barney!
AmythistAngel07 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh my gosh! That was SO funny! I've always liked putting Otto saying and doing wierd things that only a character like him can make funny!

Otto's my fave! Thanks! UPDATE SOON!

Angel
AliJo chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i love you, Barney is creepy continue or i'll be unhappy. with the monkey team, send Barney to the moon. Caraqueen please update soon.