Reviews for After The Rain
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ay. Dios. Mio. That almost made me cry. Seriously. And, being a Christian, I loved her faith at the end. That was ah-mazing. So, so good, I can't even describe it in English. Que bonita y dulce y tambien triste. Fue fabuloso.

I'm so sorry about your friend. Truly, I am. I'll be praying.
artoo chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Beautiful story...and i am so sorry about your friend
emilyasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow.

I love that song.

This is what I expect Bones to totally too when faced in this situation. You wrote this beautifully and as you seemed to go through the same ordeal, it reflects.

Kudos to you, my friend.
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow. this was amazing. Very well written. Sad. I love it.
sbfisher chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This story touched me deeply this morning as I sat here with tears in my eyes. I won't go into details why, but thank you for sharing this story.
queen-bess chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I am fairly speechless, and don't feel that anything I can say now will really convey the meaning that I want. The grief contained within this is palpable and has me shaking and trying very hard to hold back an onslaught of tears. I know it doesn't mean a lot, but can I say I am very sorry for your loss I cannot imagine what it must be like to lose a friend like that.

Please keep writing, you do it so beautifully.

Bess
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
WOW powerful emotional stuff. enjoyed. look forward to more from you
goldpiece chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Kat, that was absolutely beautiful. I think my biggest regret now is that when my father passed I cried, but after reading this don't think that I grieved enough. I don't think that I felt nearly enough.

You used your own emotions to take us on an amazing and beautiful journey that is so appropriate for Brennan to go through and I kept hoping that he'd be there, though I guess in a way he was. Our loved ones will always be there when we need them. Too much has occurred with my own family that has passed for me to not believe that whether the presence is there in the form of a smell or spontaneous memory, or even a song that suddenly comes on the radio.

This piece was truly inspired and I'm glad you've shared it with us.

Melissa
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
My deepest condolances about your friend, wonderful fic. Truly beautiful.
Dreamerfrvrp3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I just love your work...each story you write is amazing.

The imagery was simply beautiful and the emotion in each line made it feel like it was your own. Hands down one of the best fics I've ever read...just absolutely heart wrenching.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2