Reviews for A Moments Reprieve
Autumn Herondale chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
maybe...
dewikaka chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
next chapter please...Han you are so gonna die by Jace
fairydustillusion chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
i love it! keep going! :)
ash chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
WHOA! DINDT C THAT THAT COMING! I HOPE THAT JACE DOES RESCUE CLARY. BUT THAT HAN'S GUY SOUNDS WIERD.(NO OFFENSE) PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Alexandria Grace chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I really love where this story is going! Keep it up! (Wait, did that make me sound like a fifty-year-old math teacher?) :)
vampfreak290 chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
i just read your whole story and i LOVE it. i hope you continue it because i havent been able to get city of glass yet and i really love your story.

i'm liking this dark Han character, he seems very possessive which i'm guessing is the objective. but, of course, who can resist Clary's beauty and charm? Han is also very preditorial.

i love your story, please keep updating.

alice
tmark chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I would really like you to continue this story...it has captured my imagination.
Cena130 chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Great story, I love it so far.

Awesome chapter, update soon(
peace with the world chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
more? please?
Annie chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
LOVE IT! what will happen nex? can't wait for more!
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Love this story. I think you did a great job capturing the feel of the books as well the characters.

On a diffrent note: who should be the first one to find out about Clary/Jace? My vote is for Magnum Bane, but he is in NY. SO Isabel?
katie chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
this one was really good.

when's the next chapter gunna be out though? I'm dieing to know what happends!
katie chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I liked it!
Jane Doe chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I think it would help to make your writting style more mature. Some things are either explained or described too much, others, too little. You might also want to watch out for comma splice, maybe review the proper place for commas. The way you write, though with many adjectives seems somewhat basic, and I find that the story flows awkwardly. I'm not trying to be mean here, just constructive critisism. You rplot, however, is rather origional in some ways, and seems suspencful enough. Best of luck,

JD
PANICparamoreRoMaNcE chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
LUVS LUVS LUVS LUVS IT!

plz u gotta write more soon the suspence is killin me!