Reviews for What a Bunch of Nonjon
Lucifer Jr chapter 14 . 7/15
This story is really funny. Please write more.
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 6/9
The crack... it's beautiful. This works mostly because you have a good enough imagination to come up with lots of random stuff, and it works well.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 6/9
Again, something original and theoretical in a "what can magic do" way, and intriguing for it. These last two are probably my favorites, outside of the comedy section.
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 6/9
That was an intriguing bit of theory crafting. I like it and kind of, sort of, slightly want to read more of it, but I have no idea where it would go from here and without that my interest in it is as lost as yours apparently was. It's a cool idea, though.
podian chapter 6 . 2/21
They wanted Dark Lord Harry, so they got Dark Lord Harry :D
OriksGaming chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
This is cruel and unusual torture...
AzrielG chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Did anyone ever take this on? As this has real pnotential. Arion.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Killing off the Weaselette is never pointless bashing. In fact, anything that saves poor Harry from further episodes of magical venereal disease is truly a public service. (not to mention a pubic service as well)
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Interesting idea. I doubt it could ever have been more than a short story, but it's a fun read.
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Darn, I was hoping it was magic and had something to do with Harry...
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Gotta love Dobby. And gotta let him love you too!
Difdi chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Technically, the dragon didn't attack unprovoked - pointing a gun at someone or even being obviously about to do so is a statement of intent to attack.

Self-defense laws don't require that you wait until you are dying or dead to start defending yourself.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
The quibbleer chapter is amazing
The Loyal Executioner chapter 14 . 7/2/2015