Reviews for What a Bunch of Nonjon
Ann chapter 1 . 9/5
my god... now I need brain bleach... this is just... have you committed sex crimes? This is DISGUSTING!

Something is wrong with you.
Seek a psychologist NOW.
molfen chapter 1 . 8/17
tew gewd and lewd. im glad u took the time to jot down this sort of daydream, and that you have the skills to do it haha, i wish more brilliant minds were willing not to take themselves seriously. i mean your other writings show you to be brilliant, at least the few i got to check out, this one is just wonderful in its... liberty? haha, idk, just hilarious, thank you. oh and in the way that this is all about sex without actually ever making the reader feel dumbed down by righteous blood flow is brilliant actually.
JakOvsumTrade chapter 6 . 8/6
Nice.

Don't actually know what my reaction is fully, yet, but I liked it.
apAidan chapter 9 . 6/17
Actually, it's interesting in that you've provided upgrades on both sides of the divide. It explains how the good guys were getting whomped so readily since Bellatrix had gone thrgouh the power up, giving a reason for her to be so feared. With Riddle and Albus at equivalent levels, but Albus at the end of his run and Riddle in mid run, it gives credence to that old saw of Dumbledore being the only one that he feared.

Making Harry an instrument gives him the ultimate upgrade but, essentially, removes him from the board And choosing the title Instrument makes it clear he's an instrument of something. Depending upon whose instrument he is, would dictate how he goes about resolving the Riddle issue.

Thanks for sharing this one.
Samantha2611 chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
I'm laughing so hard rn! This was one of the best things I've ever read! :D:D:D 333
The Lady Rogue chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
AWESOME.
The Lady Rogue chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Shame. I love this but I get why you abandoned it.
Lucifer Jr chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
This story is really funny. Please write more.
jcampbellohten chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
The crack... it's beautiful. This works mostly because you have a good enough imagination to come up with lots of random stuff, and it works well.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
Again, something original and theoretical in a "what can magic do" way, and intriguing for it. These last two are probably my favorites, outside of the comedy section.
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
That was an intriguing bit of theory crafting. I like it and kind of, sort of, slightly want to read more of it, but I have no idea where it would go from here and without that my interest in it is as lost as yours apparently was. It's a cool idea, though.
podian chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
They wanted Dark Lord Harry, so they got Dark Lord Harry :D
OriksGaming chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
This is cruel and unusual torture...
AzrielG chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Did anyone ever take this on? As this has real pnotential. Arion.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Killing off the Weaselette is never pointless bashing. In fact, anything that saves poor Harry from further episodes of magical venereal disease is truly a public service. (not to mention a pubic service as well)