Reviews for What a Bunch of Nonjon
phoenix rampant chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
this is great, i would love to see you continue this plot
master fireball chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
i like your stories and want to make a suggestion, perhas more d.a. missions something like rounding up all dementors and tossing them through the veil of death and something else to deal with the giants
bee chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
Oh, wow that was hilarious. My favorite line was:

“I said I was sorry,” Harry repeated. “Now strip down and cover yourself in honey.”

hehe, I laughed out loud.
Yo chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
That was hilarious!
Alexeyy chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Do you believe that the spell would take just 25 million people? I would say it's 98.6% of the world population. Maybe tentatively 75%. Do you believe it's possible to pull off such a spell when the world is still divided into the a) well-off countries, b) not so well-off countries, and c) the others? Do you believe the time will come when all people can enjoy the whatcha-call-it of civilization?

I know, questioning this in itself is insulting, but I need to know the answer, not just assume that I know it.

P.S. and, by the way, 25 million is not the single biggest number. 40 million russians died in WWII, 60 more million russians died during the soviet cleansing. That's be biggest number I know (Himmler eradicated (only) 6 million jews, or 0.5 million depending on what are your sources)
MrRobertsIII chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
Had me laughing. Thanks!
madbrad chapter 14 . 5/13/2009
A few light-years out there but I liked Neville's use of 'prophecy boy' as a human shield.

Ginny's predicament didn't surprise me, coming as it did from the author of a whole short-story about talking penises ...
Httw chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
That was amazingly ridiculous! I want quibbleer!
Jeremiah Lewis chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
Fucking awsome! (original definition, not the common curse word)

Just beautiful!
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
I vastly enjoyed this crack!fic, provided much laughter for me.
Sarah chapter 12 . 5/8/2009
aah, i'd love to see this one continued. XD amusing.
Httw chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
I wasn't too fond of the movie, and I believe there was a book(?) but if there was I didn't read it, but this story was hilarious, and the kind of thing that could turn me on to it!
Httw chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Harry Potter took over? I'm falling in love with these silly stories, they make my day!
Lathac chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
I have faithfully read all of your work and can say with complete confidence - "Quibleer" is pure, deep-fried f**king gold.

I'm going to go and read this again and again and again...
Talon chapter 13 . 4/30/2009