Reviews for What a Bunch of Nonjon
Makieus chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Damn that was a good chapter. A great one-shot, and good to the end. Been re-reading your earlier stuff. Finished Brown Coat, Green eyes, and currently reading a Black Comedy. Great stuff.
LorneStar chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
your mind is a very strange place for things like that to happen...
LorneStar chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
LOL did Harry just BECOME Voldemort literally? Because that's great. :P
minathia chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
omg o.O
riegert8 chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
All I can say too much Draco, sorry to say the best thing about this chapter is that when it over
DrE chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Awesome chapter, one of the best one-shots I've read in a while.

the part about the sex kitten was hilarious :P
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Hehe. Great little one-shot that was both original and enjoyable with quite a humorous end.

Luna's prediction is so much more fun than Trelawney's was about Harry becoming Minster of Magic and fathering a dozen sprogs. Gotta love Luna. She can be a real blast if done right by authors. This certainly seems odd enough to be right up her alley. And that is so 'Harry' as he just goes right along with her. ā€œIā€¦ I can live with that.ā€ LOL
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
LOL at the Ninja keyring. God Clark is thick. Excellent chapter. I liked the fact that Chloe managed to stay so serious all the way through this. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
The spell is bizarrely believable. It's so dark and nasty that it's a good "really bad" idea for how to fix things. Excellent chapter. I liked the final bit a lot too.
G chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Amusing.
G chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Very amusing. Haven't heard of the middleman before though.
G chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Read this one before. It's good, just not good enough for me to read it again.
G chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Obvious jibe against Lucious aside, that was a pretty sad story.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Dude, awesome! You did a great job capturing the show.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
LOL! The last bit with Luna just made the story. Thank you for the laugh.

Tom A.