Reviews for What a Bunch of Nonjon
gillamor chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Aww, that was really cool...maybe I'll write something for this one day, when I'm not feeling as lazy :)
gillamor chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
That...was amazing. The writing was concise and fast paced, the grammar, spelling, and punctuation was great...and, ah, the characters were really in character...
gillamor chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Congratulations. You made me root for Voldemort. (Of course, it's Voldemort vs Umbridge, but still...) You are awesome.
gillamor chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wh-What just ha-oh. Did Dobby just kill Harry? O.o
reader1writer1 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
lol too funny :D
reader1writer1 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
i liked this one :)
gimmepizza chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
I want to have some quibbleer now. Darn it if only it were real.
The Sound Shaman chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
judging by the fact that I've been a fan of yours for years, this would probably be amusing if I were familiar with the fandom you were writing about. I did not read all of it, because it made no sense to me. Sometimes crossovers can be written where familiarity with both fandoms is not a requirement, this is not one of them.
The Sound Shaman chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
This should not be a oneshot. This is fascinating.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Well, however it ends, it won't be pretty.
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
You know what, you don't even have to add anymore to it. That's a good stand alone as it is.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Huh, here I was thinking Lucia might have been Malfoy's daughter.
deadal chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I love that OS, one of the best i have ever read!
aalens chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Oh, how I hope that you will continue this one day! It is a brilliant plot bunny, absolutely brilliant, and deserves to be continued, preferably by you.
aalens chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
This is up to your usual inimitable standard. I loved it.
BTW, you probably already know, but apparently Amber-chick's 'Reactions to the legend' is now complete.
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »