Reviews for What a Bunch of Nonjon

Poor Hermione's daughter.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Dear god why.
r100d chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
i think this might be the only harry potter work you have written that i haven't read before. needless to say, i pissed myself a little
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Chilling, brilliant and hilarious. The definition of a pyrhic victory.
elemout chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
I love Voldemort's reaction, too funny and the world is saved by Luna's loony-ness. I was surprised that Hermione didn't take a sip, wanted something adorable to happen to her and maybe even Luna (would she become normal as a side-effect?).
elemout chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Ok, the beginning was a little confusing as the ritual didn't quite make sense. Still once Harry got into the past this was an exciting story and too bad it's not multichaptered. Harry, Sirius and Remus as Unspeakables! Remus and Sirius possibly getting some since they don't have to be whiny losers anymore or stuck in whiny dementor prison. Yay!
elemout chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
When I saw kill Ginny, hate Ginny, bash Ginny - I was in.
This was brilliant, "Arthur shook his head. "I still don't understand how to play jacks right."" my imagination is going in strange places at that thought.
"La la la!" Arthur screamed with his hands over his ears. - and what prompted this reaction, was too good.
I thought she was gone for and then I learned that she would be gone for off the page. Almost felt sorry for death by pubes being lawnmowered.
elemout chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This was a strange one only because I didn't get to the note until the end and was worried that Lucia was Harry and Ginny's daughter or something sick like that. So after reading the note, the whole one-shot was funny esp. since poor Harry doesn't even know how sort of bad he is. Dobby talking normally was the only thing that made it less fun, his speech should seriously be made more Dobby-like.
elemout chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Oooh, creepy and plausible especially if Delores were in power. I wondered who the Marauder was, did I miss something? I was expecting Harry to get up at some point and shout, "Boo!" or at least escape and go to America and live a happy life.
elemout chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
This was crazy funny especially the parts where Lucius referred to Malfoy as It. I do wonder if Narcissa should have made a brief appearance or something and I'm surprised that something more horrid didn't happen (also love the joke of Severus breaking down at the Muggle torture in June - a sick joke but funny).
elemout chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh, it started out as hilarious especially since Dobby was being the biggest cblock since Ron Weasely's friendship with Harry and then the ending was seriously sick and horrific. Found Hermione's induction of Winky into the dominate Harry club as seriously funny.
major wallace chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
nice
Anony P moss chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
The only thing better than reading chapter 14 is reading chapter one out loud with appropriate voices.
Toby860 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
i love quibbleer. serously this is awesome. although yoou should of had voldemort pulp and return when harry drank the second bottle. you should continue this one for the simple fact of more ideas of effects that the beer will have on others.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »