Reviews for Blink
SilverStar121 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Ugh your story was perfect
and it was what I was looking for b/c even though you can tell they probably interact with each other there's never been a scene in the book and I don't think Iggy was OC at all
CallMeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is cute:) ur a very talented writer and yus, iggy does need more attention!

- Sapphire ( Saph )
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was a really good read. I agree that there tends to be too much Fax for me to swallow, and when I can find Iggy fics they tend to include pairings, often with characters I hate. It's nice to find a fic just about Iggy, and how he feels, without it being an incredibly angsty read.

Keep up the good work. :)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awesome story!

I really hope you continue!

chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Aww lol So cute! :D love the Penguin comment by the way lol Nice job!
ReliveTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
flYegurl chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i thought this was a good display of Iggy's hidden emotions that no one really knows. good job.
Illucida chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. You did a marvelous job.
TotallyObsessive chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is really sweet and very well written. i love the descriptions and the feelings you portrayed and the strong friendship and bonds are great :D sorry I'm cheesy good job!
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
loved it!
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
'if the others wake up and ask where we were, you went looking for a penguin to cuddle and dragged me along because it was dark'

i read this a while ago, can't remember if i reviewed or not

so i'll review now

good job.

Constant-Rae-of-Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great story. I love the title. I also agree with all the other reviews. That is exactly how I could see two brothers interacting. I also love how you describe what Iggy knows without even needing to see. My favorite part is when he is looking at his hand. So simple... I would look at my hand, too. :D
WickedDC chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Iggy does need more stories about him. I like yours.
SweeneyLovett chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow. This was great. The way you describe everything was really good. I liked it alot.
The White Willow chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow, almost every fanfic involving Iggy and Fang is slash, but this one dug deep and showed how they really connect in the books. The way James Patterson writes the books (no offense!) takes Iggy's blindness for granted sometimes. It was nice to see this side of him.