Reviews for oh lady, be good
OneCutePug chapter 1 . 4/4
I'd be really interested in seeing you continue this. Maybe something with Cas, maybe not. Your choose. :) good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
will you be updating?
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great story! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You write a very interesting picture of Dean Winchester as a girl.

I especially like how Deanna does NOT have Dean's somewhat annoying mindless loyalty toward their Dad.

I also think that conspiring to HELP Sam go to Stanford rather than merely accepting Sam's college dreams is a female trait.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this was nice :)
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
please update soon :)
Blume chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
finally!

I was looking for a good genrderbender, and this one is just what I was hopping for!

I imagine that even in the case of 'Dean' the transformation from kid to hunter had to come with many twists and turns and some fo them might not have worked in a female, but you made it work just right!

I also love the Britney references and miniskirts, thaat was kinda the look back in the 90's wasn't it? ;P Spears and Buffy.. what was this world coming to... ;

So yeah, excellent work here!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You should have left Jess in this story to have her all green- eyed over dee not know she's sans sis
X5-493 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I really like this. It has more emotion and energy packed into it than a lot of chaptered fics out there. Anyway, thanks for posting it. Cheers.
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This has to be one of the best "What if Dean was born a girl?" Stories ever! XD I feraking loved it!

XII
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow- a veryy interesting take on how things could've gone! I like the way you don't just feminize Dean, but instead really explore the personalities differences and especially that really hard 12-16 range for a girl without a mother. Nicely done!
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
You should continue this you know, it'd be interesting to see if you could put further twists in there somwehre. Would Andy try and talk her into bed? Would demon Sam try it on with his sister? I know I'm twisted..lol...
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
good God this is really good! i think you should write more on this. I wonder how Deanna take hell?
becs1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, this is absolutely lovely. There are shades of Dean in Deanna, but mostly it just seems like a new and different character to love. I really enjoyed her relationship with Sam and her dynamic with John. It's just a really well-crafted story, so major kudos to you.