Reviews for It's Tradition
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I don't really like Buccaneer and Olivier together, but I liked this fic!
I especially liked Olivier in a dress, but I really can't picture her wearing one.
-Queen of Narnia49
jessi chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great story, very funny!
songfire15 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Haha LOVE IT! Totally adore OlivierxBuccaneer! Cute fluffy fic :)
sakR9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Though I can't really picture Olivier wiggling her eyebrows up and down, this was so so so cute.

Mmmm Buccaneer!
4cherryblossoms chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Nice! I like it. XDD

I really enjoyed reading this. Everyone was in character, and... it's just awesome. I loved how you put a hint of Royai into it too. XDD

I can't stop smiling! Haha. XD Really cute fic.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw that was awesome! Absolutly brilliant!

Nice work!

SD04
Falling Knight chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was so awesome! I couldn't stop grinning the entire story. Hooray for Olivier and Oliveer! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Teehee, the title was interesting so I had to read it. I'm glad you stuck some royai in it!
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
XD Gotta love Oliveer! Nice and funny, putting Olivier and mistletoe together. Lol, ya know she was secretly wanting to plant one on Buccaneer anyway. Good thing Mustang showed up to give her the motivation to do it ;)

Very pleasing read; good job! _
RoyxRizaFan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
XD Great story. I loved the way you wrote about Olivia - it was so in character! You captured her relationship with each of them perfectly.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Olivier in a dress! Now I'm gonna have nightmares. ;P There was something about this one that was just so funny.
craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. Olivier has always been an interesting character and one of my favorites. I was constantly smiling throughout this fic, my smile only growing wider with the Olivier/Buccaneer and the barest hints of Royai. It really was adorable.
Dailenna chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Olivier? And mistletoe? 8D PLEASE LET IT BE OLIVEER! *reads on*

"She didn’t know why any of them followed the weak man, they had more potential they he allowed for them to use." That final "they" should be "than", and the comma would be better as a dash - it gives a bit more of a pause, and the purpose of a dash is to open an explanation, and you're explaining why she doesn't don't why they follow him. Just like my dash there was used to separate my idea you needed a dash and the explanation of why you needed one :P

"“Seems you’re leg isn’t quite healed,"" has the wrong sort of 'your' in there :3

Aww, Mustang engaged? X3 I wonder who the bride-to-be is. Duh XD

I love the way that after being so bristly inside, Buccaneer just puts Olivier at ease so quickly. So cute :3 Not that she'd see it that way, true, but still it's adorable.

"When she heard their footsteps fade away, she used the hand still wrapped around his tie to push him away." Y'know, I like that. Not as in "That's the sort of relationship I consider ideal", but rather that I believe that to be more accurate a look at how Olivier would deal with things. It shows that she's very much the one controlling the situation, right down to the fact that they kiss, and when they break off. It's decisively her decision to do either, rather than something on his part or a joint decision. Even if her emotions and annoyances are currently controlling her, she's still the one making the calls there. But then again, I can't see Buccaneer just taking that. Which is why his reaction (grabbing her) seems about right. Her tone, taking that into consideration, is a bit lighter than I'd have expected, but over all you've done well dealing with her.

:D It's good to see some Oliveer for Christmas. I'm so glad you're on our side XD ("our" being . . . yours and mine and the possible reader-but-not-yet-writers of Oliveer :D) Further the cause! Viva la revolution!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I absolutely adored this. I had a smile the entire time I was reading it. I love how Buccaneer handled Olivier and treated her like a elegant lady. Lovely job!