Reviews for Crash Course in Geek
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I've never thought of myself as a geek. I always thought "We'll I'm not that much of a loser."
Well I am. The fandom line stuck to me.
I watch Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog. I pretty much have to be a geek. You should watch it. Joss Whedon comedy musical type thingie all the way! Sorta like OMWF except shorter and more super villains.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh yay! I really like Andrew too. But I really like Andrew Buffyfriendships, because I hate how she treats him on the show where I am so far.
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was really cute, I liked it. :]
mmooch chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
LOL. Love that Andrew is helping Buffy embrace her inner geek. Will she ever learn Klingon?
RomanaOne-FAN chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Y'know the line in which andrew said he'd watched every episode of Doctor Who annoyed me, 'cause lots of Doctor One and Two are lost, and he can't of meant the new series as that BtVS episode aired before the new series started.

(P.S. I'M THE BIGGEST DOCTOR WHO NERD EVER!)
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Having never /actually/ watched Buffy, but only reading crossover fanfiction, and then reading wikipedia articles about certain characters, required to understand said fanfiction, it took me awhile before I discovered the character of Andrew. When I did. I loved him. Despite the evil thing.

So I went off searching for fanfiction about him. To do his character justice. So I totally understand where you're coming from... liking Andrew.

The line: "I've gotten trapped in the world of fandom. I can't get out and I have no idea where to start." Struck such a chord with after one fandom to the next. I wish I had a nerdy friend when I first started out too.

I do hope there is more of this.

-Josey
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
A great story. Very funny.
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
So by the end you've put in references to 4 of my all time favorite shows... Yep I'm a Geek. True sign of geekdom if I've ever seen one: Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Online only, written by Joss Whedon.