Reviews for And Somewhere Along the Line
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
awwwwww!
OJ2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
What a beautiful story. Such a subtle way of portraying what I can really feel are some strong emotions between these two. I love your portrayal of their relationship, and just the general pacing of it all. I was especially touched by the scene where Gokudera is flipping through all those unfamiliar photos of himself and I can literally almost feel the way everything just clicks into place for him. You really have a flare for imagery.
Thankyou for such a wonderful story.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was an amazing fic! 3 So well written and perfectly done. I just loved it.
Amon.Beck chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*sobs into a tissue* OMO! OMO! OMO! *flails* This was so well written! Holy shit I love you. This was he best damn expression of how I think Takeshi and Hayato get together. It's all there! We know it is! UGH and you played Yamamoto perfectly. He's totally in head over heels for Gokudera. WE ALL KNOW IT! God damn this was so fucking sweet I think I'm getting cavities! *goes to read more*
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS!
I love every. Single. Part of it. x3
The parts seem random and no plot but still joint up at the same time and every part is so simple and nice and just makes you go 'awww...' ewe
For a moment I went back to check the genre of this story but realised there was Angst but no Romance OAO so I was pretty scared that Yama or Dera will die and it'll be a sad ending x( but thankfully they were both well and it was a sweet and fluffy ending ;D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh my God... Although it's quite confusing but you wrote the best ending ever! You almost made me cry! QQ
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AKDJBHVCHDSVGCSHDGVCGHVDSC

I love you so much. I love 8059 so much.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
How sweet~ I liked that this was a slow, steady progression and that the the ending was rather open-ended. It's adds more impact, if you will. :)
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very nicely written, interesting storyline/timeline/style.
mnemonica chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Guhh. Your writing is kind of subtle, but very memorable. I think my brain might have stopped a little at the end from sheer revelation, so I'll just leave it at that. Thank you very much for writing!
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Beautiful...
YasashiiRyuu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
i had to tear my eyes away from the page when i felt something fall onto my carpet; somehow, a single, fat big teardrop escaped from my eye unbeknownst to me. it happened while i was reading through your description of the pictures yamamocchan had taken of our resident fave bomber. your words flow like silk, and other than the occasional grammatical error, your eloquency paints a vivid, complete picture in your reader's mind. the only abrupt things (i would almost call them being out of character, if not for the fact that these two falling for each other are OOC in the first place) were: (1) how gokudera suddenly started calling yamamoto by his first name (maybe promote the rain guardian from 'yakyuubaka' to 'yamamoto' first?) and (2) your description of (or lack of) what exactly happened to ryohei in that car ambush scene and after that. however, these were very minor issues that did not detract at all from expressing just how (almost) natural it would be for yamamoto and gokudera to be together. all in all, a very beautiful piece indeed (_)

...and yeah, in all my years of reading fanfic, this is the only time i was moved to the extent of leaving a review. that in itself speaks volumes about this work. excellent job!
Liv chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was so amazingly brilliant! From beginning to end, incredible.

Good job and keep writing! 8059! :) I can't wait to read more from you.

You are incredibly talented and this story was amazing. Thank you. Really :)
metaphorically-blue chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh my.

This - this is a work of art. It's just so natural, like a photograph of the two of them that you pass on the shelf, and you go "how did they get from that to this", and here is the explanation.

Every little detail of characterization is just so sweet and perfect, and every little moment is just right - especiallyespecially the realization at the end, because oh Gokudera, you oblivious little twit, it /would/ take you that long.

So yes. This was amazing. :D