Reviews for Of Books and Men
sevy MMAD chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Great and funny! It's been a real pleasure to read this. Thank you for this little pearl. :D
sevy MMAD
cherrymystery chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Hahahahahahahahahaaa! Great ending! I can't stop laughing! Well...that was a very original story! Nicely written ;)
fantasyinmymind chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Oh my what a teaser story - but the ending what a delight.
Poppinswannabe chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Hahaha! That last line was classic! I loved it! Totally made me laugh out loud!

Great chapter! I love how you had Joseph lose it but he did it in a greay way. He waited until it was just him and her and no chance of being interupted. I thought it was great that he threw Clarisse over his shoulder. Too funny!

Thanks for filling us in on who the guy was! It was nice to know that there wasn't anything way crazy going on between them.

Thanks for writing! Can't wait for the next update!

Marjorie Nescio chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
This is not the Joe I know from PD1. I dont like him... But its fun, even though hes a macho. I trust the writer is gay? I felt he might be when I read about him tenderly putting down some papers in a previous chapter. It had to mean something ;).

How is consequences of falling doing?
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
OMG! This story is like Mamma Mia! After every scene I thought it cannot be better! :-)

The last comment... I'm still sitting here and laughing so hard!

Loved the TSOM lines *wink*

“Yes, I think you should leave… in the morning.” Loved it!
Lt.AliciaWashington chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Nice, Im still laughing my head off- so much for being the cool guy, right, Joe? ;) LOVELY update, I was so happy when I noticed the next part was posted- thank you very much, hope therell be more soon!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Is Antoine trying to find evidence that will vanguish the Von Trokens? The reason why Joes feelings had changed (from firmly believing Shadess gossip to describing it as crap and at the same time still thinking there might be something going on between the Queen and the writer) isnt clear to me. But looking at his future: the man has other problems now, hasnt he? :).
Poppinswannabe chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Ooh! That was harsh! Although he kinda does deserve it! I don't know...I feel for both of them. I hope they can clear it up soon. And I'm dying to know what the heck that guy Antoine is doing! Seriously! I can not wait for the next chapter!

Thanks for writing!

Poppinswannabe chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
So I just found you and your stories...Im very intrigued by this story. I can't imagine Clarisse not telling Joseph about this guy but Im sure she has a good reason. I can't wait to see what that is...

Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Clarisse Renaldi chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
This chapter was siply brilliant!:-)

I'm so glad they finally talked with each other...

The comment about 'everything is your place' was first class! lol.

PMN!

I love this story!:-)
Lt.AliciaWashington chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Oh thank you, Joe- I know, its all a huge misunderstanding but she deserves it for simply ignoring him the way she did because its just awful, whatever wonderful shes doing you cant just leave someone hanging like this when you havnt seen them for weeks, its cruel... Anyway, fantastic update, really made my day and I hope therell be more very soon! :D
Marjorie Nescio chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
The Queen is the Queen still, good! I start to dislike Joe ;).
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I'm loving it!*wicked grin*

Joe is so jealous! That Lady Chatterly comment was absolutely first class.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
It certainly isnt the Queens style to lock herself in with a young man and sleep with him. I agree with the somewhat self-righteous Joe (who only created the monster of jealousy when he slept with his Queen) on that. And I am ever so curious. Just like him. What is the artist doing? Making a drawing of the Queen...for Joe? That doesnt seem likely somehow. I so hope it is not going to be embarrassing (more of her thighs? I really feel for Joe :)), at least not for the Queen ;).