Reviews for Honor Trip
FurryPotato chapter 15 . 4/17
I dont want to read the time machine explanation and I dont get the weird time travel things,and english is not my first language soooooooo I DONT KNOW
FurryPotato chapter 14 . 4/17
Awesome,will Cell have the guts to kill his own brothers and saving an alternate world? will Trunks have the guts to kill them knowing Cell is there?
H.E.B chapter 12 . 4/16
I really dont understand that seventeen crap about why they cant revive him

Hablo Espanol Biatch
God srlsly,its Dragon Ball,I dont need to know how was Goku's sex
I dont get it chapter 1 . 4/12
I dont get it,is this an alternate story of Cell saga?
Axel Davis chapter 80 . 4/3
Liar
Uraharaisgod chapter 54 . 3/29
...hrm, while all the knowledge and theory sounds cool, the idea of whose presenting it is not...this is Timeline 4, right? Why would Trunks and Gohan have the advanced theoretical knowledge required to present theories on black holes and space/time calculatives? They grew up in a post apocalyptic world, where they spent their lives fighting for survival and training in a futile attempt to get stronger, I would seriously doubt either of them had the time to go into researching all of that.

Trunks may have some knowledge if Bulma forced him to stop training and learn, but Gohan would barely have the knowledge his 12yr old self would have, having spent the rest of his time constantly trying to protect what little of the world was left. You have them seemingly throwing theories around like they were university students, neither Trunks nor Gohan should have developed the theoretical knowledge to be bandying such things around.

Stick with ideal characters to actually create the theories. Sure, let the others try to bounce them around and mull them over, Trunks and Gohan have the acuity to do that providing they know what's going on, but they don't have the raw knowledge to actually create such theories themselves. Past/Present Gohan could, but Future Gohan cannot as he hasn't lived the ideal lifestyle to accumulate the knowledge his peaceful Past version had.
Uraharaisgod chapter 27 . 3/27
I seriously would have laughed my ass off if Yamcha came back to life rather than Vegeta from that wish, I'll bet somewhere out there amongst the countless fanfics of DBZ, this omake has been done to devastating effect XP
Uraharaisgod chapter 21 . 3/27
Huh? How would being frozen on the spot affect Cell? He has Piccolo's ability to generate Ki straight from his eyes as beams rather than utilise any outward motion to direct Ki. He also has Frieza's telekinetic abilities, he could hurl somebody flying with just a thought, so how would a full body freeze even slow him since his Arcosian/Namekian abilities don't need body motion to utilise?
Uraharaisgod chapter 13 . 3/27
Yipes, that was a shock to say the least, the first one is kinda confusing, but to think Vegeta had actually damaged the time machine during one of his rants and inadvertently killed his future son in the process when the machine went wonky on activation...

Didn't see that occurring at all, man, Vegeta is fcking stuff up in this FF. Is the one most determined to not give Cell a second chance, kills #17, is the only one amongst the Z-squad to try and screw Cell over in court and now basically killed his future son as a result of one of his fits of anger.

He done goofed. He done goofed big time.
Sarah chapter 87 . 3/24
Please continue!
patrick chapter 87 . 3/13
well first i think there is a little to much science in this but it was good none the less but for the love of good continue oh and by the why u loose your trane of focus to much you for a while where switching between 2 timelines wich was good but then after cell returned two time line 3 you stopped wich i would like to see more of broly and him and trucks go to time line 3
Apope chapter 1 . 3/14
Hye, dude, what's up, when are you gonna continue?
Just re-read this a second time around, still as
Awesome as ever! Great story love it hope that you will be updating soon!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 3/10
i dont think i needed to know about gotens... ahem... conception...
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »