Reviews for Scorched, or the Effects of Acid Rain
Kissy Heartbreak chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yesss I've missed this story so much!

I originally read it years ago. It was after I'd read Inkspell, and was actually how I found out about Inkdeath! I completely adore this fanfiction. This story is a headcanon for me on Mo's and Dustfinger's relationship and it honestly is one of the first things to come to mind whenever my hair frizzes from the rain. I never bothered to look for dew drops in anyones hair before this fic, and previous to this, it's been about five years since I'd originally read it, and yet it's always still been so crisp in my memory. I love it and I adore you and thank you deeply for writing it, I am so irreversibly pleased to have gotten the chance to read this.

DemonSong chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That's just so sad. For once, I feel like Mo's a total jerk. Poor Dustfinger...
Anothertragedy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
10 out of 10. So beautiful and yet so tragic. Like a scene from the book itself but with its own unique twist. I've been moved to emotions through your words and I can't quite get over it, not yet at least. As for reading other dust/mo fics, they are sadly pathetic compared to this, using all the usual words and actions, while this is wholly new, fresh, unique, and yet doesn't revert from the characters themselves. What we all love and recognize is still there, and yet there is the thing we've always hoped for. Thank you for writing this 3
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Not sure what i was expecting from this...
It was realistic enough actually
Felt bad for Mo at the end, i understand why Dust did it but
Still harsh
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
LIKED IT!
XxFreak-ShowxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I first read this story maybe 3 years ago, and din't review then, and I am sorry for the delay. This has been my favorite fanfiction for the last 3 years, the emotion is so intense and in charecter. You are a very good writer, and I hope you write more stories like this.

Love,

Nicky
Alexa Twitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was amazing.
Fail the real squid chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I absolutely loved this.
SaintFable chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I honestly wanted to cry. This is so deeply written, I can see Dustfinger making these kinds of assumptions and miscommunications in this world. Made me very sad but very happy too because it was so well written. Good work. :)
KawaiiYue chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
oh my god!this story, there are no words i can think of to explain how amazing it is. I love it so much i cried, I'm still crying as i write. I knew the happy ending was too good to be true but i didn't expect it to end like that.
mantra starr chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that was amazing
MOON PRINCESS chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You should SO write a sequel to this! I LOVED everthing about it!
OperationBlueSky chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Absolutely wonderful!

I love the attention to detail, particularly the way you don't skip over the "boring" parts - it's what really makes the story.

Totally, in character, even building on them a little; completely fantastic.

Thank you for this story, it made my day :)

OBS x
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Lovely fic.
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Absolutely amazing. Dustfinger, it was like he was one of my best friends or younger siblings with how much I sympathized with him...how naive he is. And Mo! Poor Mo...I felt just as betrayed when Dustfinger revealed what it had been about. I hadn't been expecting that. ;;

Wonderful. Loved this story.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »