Reviews for The 31st
joanna chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is AWESOME! well done, and this has very good descriptions.
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This has got to be the most wonderful Kuroshitsuji story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. You won the game, the internet, this manga, etc.

By the way, I found this on Television Tropes. Congrats, mi amigo!
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Lovely take on what happened during 'that month'. It was sad to see Ciel's innocence be crushed, but then if it wasnt, what kind of story would we have? This was bloody brilliant.
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is so beautifully written. Fantastic job!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love it thanks so much for writing it
lizoftheinfinite chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is beautiful and awesome. Spot on characterization and solid prose. Much love from me towards this story.
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Really good, i think it's very canon-ish. I really liked the last part, the adjustment thing, it's very good and i can totally pictured. Nice job.
MandySmith chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This story is soooooo good and the creepy-ness(?) really makes you think. Soooo glad you decided to write this!
icywind-hk chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
As ever I'm amazed by you. You write the most amazing stories and I'm definitely looking forward to any thing you haven't written yet or haven't completed. D I don't have any sort of criticism to offer, your style is perfect for me. xD
Aldedron chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*sadistic giggle* Hee hee, pretty story...
Elf16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
What wonderful, wonderful vision you have! Scene creation and character interaction was marvelous and engrossing. It would be lovely to see this continue.
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that was just...great..absolutely beautiful. i feel like i could burst into tears right this moment. love this story so much !
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Not a bad interpretation! I liked this. :3
fefesg chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hi just wanted to say how much I loved reading your story..

and how you put little gems in that reveal even more of the characters..

I liked the last para with Ciel thinking how he would recover his lost childhood by restoring the original innocent meanings of 'play' and 'toys'.. it explains his motive why he created the Funtom toy company and sweets.. good one there!

excellent all around!.. I wish you write more of such gems ;)
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Excellent play on the begining of Kuroshitsuji; and yes, I happen to like dark things (Why else would I smirking right now?)

Drakon out!