Reviews for Once Again
brit02 chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
So Kenji and Shinko are going to see Hiko and Shinya is still hurt over Ayame's betrayal...poor guy :'(
brit02 chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
this was cute, seeing the kids when they were younger xD
brit02 chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
I love Megumi and Sano haha I loved the line "Too bad you don't have another brain..."

What is Masaru to Aoshi? I don't think I remember him from the anime nor the manga!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
Sano needs another brain, as the one he was born with seems non-functional.
brit02 chapter 20 . 11/10/2010
ok, so the beginning of the chap confusd me coz I think you accidentally put 'misao' where 'aoshi' was supposed to be, i think it was when misao was asking aoshi to take yuki away...

but otherwise, nice to hear from you again :)
I'dkillyoubutyou'reboring chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh my god can you write something else besides girl power?
brit02 chapter 19 . 9/27/2010
goos chappie, but you returned to your long sentences ;p haha
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
If Kenji stabbed that guy in the chest with a katana, did he kill him?
brit02 chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
i kinda guessed it, so i feel proud :) haha OH NO POOR YUKI! the poor girl...
brit02 chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
:O
caseyedith chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
Awesome chapter! Loved it. Shinko is the bomb...really, she's super resourceful. I love that she's escaping right when Kenji and Shinya are on their way to rescue her. The action sequences were great, as usual. I love how detailed they are, and yet they don't overwhelm. They're perfectly balanced that way. And I thought the mention of the African guard was totally fine and appropriate. I'm glad you put it in, it gives the story added realism. Political correctness is such a waste of time in my opinion. It just gets people more and more distracted from what the real issue is. And in this case, there really is no issue, so... :)

You ended this chapter in a great spot! But I am so dying to know what happens next. Can't wait! Also, I loved Shinya's line: "I don't understand you quiet types..." lol, it's always the quiet ones, for sure :)))
caseyedith chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
Hey, this was a great chapter! Awesome work-I loved Kenshin's advice, and attitude. Very in character. And the kid who gives Shinko her meal...I feel like I should know where he came from. He's probably just an OC, but I'm also tempted to think he has more familiar origins... And this "Tanuki-sama" person...hmm, why is that name bothering me? lol, this was a very thought provoking chapter! The scene with Aoshi and Misao was pretty cool too-it's really different to see Misao not falling all over him for everything he does. But, I like that change, and that's very true to life. She's grown a little bit :)

Really loving this story! And congratulations on your award!

_ce
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
Wow I love this story! Alot! I can't wait for the next updates! Good job and keep em coming please!
brit02 chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
yay I love how you did the breaks...*break* it was very noticeable and very innovative...I loved it :) And congrats on your short story competition thingie, I'm sure that even if it was a bigger one you would have still won :) Loved the chapter...Is Shinko gonna get a crush on Kiyoshi? That'll be cute :)
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
I love the girly men!

I'm a bit disappointed that Shinko has fallen into "damsel in distress" mode. Hopefully, she gets a chance to redeem herself.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »