Reviews for The Witch With One Name
distorted-me chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Absolutely SHATTERED! Just a wonderful story!
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This was really awesome. I really liked how you connected all these characters that we already know about, and even added in some of your own. The last lines were great, and I especially loved that Rosmerta waited until Remus was gone to say them, very emotional and touching. Great job on adding such an interesting back story to a character that we don't really know a lot about.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really like this. I love the tough sympathy she shows for remus, how she won't indulge him, but wnats to protect him by getting him to stand up for himself. And i love the hints of the things she doesn't tell him, and the gradual revelations. Nicely done.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Rosmerta *is* a fascinating character, and you've brought a lot of the warmth in her out in this lovely piece.

The last sentence could do with a bit of backstory, though. Why didn't we know this in canon? Why didn't Remus know this? Is she a werewolf, too? Lots of questions come to mind here.

Lovely, lyrical, and pleasant to read as always.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really like this. It would be really good expanded on. Please keep it going if you can!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh yeah, this begs for a story! *grins* I said so many times how I love Rosmerta and old Abs, and now it turns out that you can write the Marauders too! I only missed Prongs! ;) I hope to read more about them from your pen! :D

Wow, this was interesting, I want more! :D