Reviews for Because They Don't Like Hiroki
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
XD hahah Nice
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved it [

wished there was a bit more Misaki in it but hey! It was still really awesome...I loved the ending [
Lasitar chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hi Eike!

I really enjoyed reading about the characters' futures and seeing that they're still together way down the line, and not just in my head but in other people's as well. I think you did a great job with this; the characters were IC, the idea of the ficlet was great and one must highlight the fact that your story's got proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. I've read quite a few fics in my time and more and more often I notice that no matter how promising the story seems plot-wise, I'm not interested in reading it if the person who wrote it can't tell the difference between than/then, it's/its, your/you're, to/too etc. (Oh, and my pet peeve, "could of"/could have. Urgh!) But, yeah, your stories are always nice and refreshing to read. Even though few people ever review and many of the reviews (sorry to say) are "omg thats soo hawt i love u your gr8 yey up date soon lol", I hope people like you who actually know how to WRITE don't get discouraged. Keep writing and rest assured that your talent is much appreciated and admired!

Lasitar
Fukaru Rhyan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great! the 3 couples together, me love it! X3

I think you should write about Miyagi's birthday too...
yaven chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hehe, this was a nice short story :)