Reviews for Survival Is Highly Overrated Or Not
I adore this story. For so many reasons.

I always wished Janet coulda still bin around, the three of them would a been amazing.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love Sam & Vala friendship stories and this is one of the best ones I have read. Excellent!
gotthammer chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great and fun story!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice to see Vala and Sam together thanks for sharing.
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great story
Leilina chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
WOW! That was fantastic! As the saying goes: There is nothing more dangerous than someone that has nothing to lose.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
As much as this is a wonderful bond between Vala and Sam. I think the last part of the story was the most critical and intelligent. Sure Sam and Vala saved earth, once again, and they are able to save their friends without any real harm. They both were prepared to die to save the entire planet and yet both Vala and Sam had the most serious conversation at the end about their own mortality. Vala was frightened to death to die without a purpose or someone there to notice. Sam was willing to give in to giving up to not have to face the fear and pain anymore. Both woman have their strengths in loyalty, honor and friendship. Yet their own weakness is that there would be no one there to notice if they died or cared. Well, at least that's what I thought. hehehe :D
dp chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very nice Sam and Vala friendship story.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Excellentay! Loved this in all its complete wonderful...ness.
Taeriel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Entropic Cascade chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
What a fantastic story! Hell hath no fury...

It was great to see it all from Vala's POV, to see her respond to the changes in Sam and in herself. You captured her voice wonderfully.

I adore Sam & Vala stories, especially when they contain just the right amount of sister solidarity and 'girl power', just girls doing what they have to do...

Would it be cheeky to request more, more, more? ;P
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this story of camaraderie and friendship between the two SG-1 women. You did a fantastic job with the story line, very imaginative and interesting, full of action and angst at the same time. Great job!
sg1star chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
really enjoyd this story as it allowed the girls to kick some ass and do it with flair.