Reviews for The To Do List
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
What a romp. Loved it from start to finish. There are just not enough stories like this in the world. Thank you for sharing this one.
kehwie chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Fun read! :)
LiRA chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I giggled for about ten minutes after finishing this fic. Great job. I love the random Ba'al turning up and lying his butt off, as usual. You'd think, he, of all people, knew the difference between and host and a symbiote.

I hope there's a follow up, or tie in with this story at some point, because this was very good.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Such a great story! "I think we ticked off everything on our To Do List." What a fantastic line!
gotthammer chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Nicely done story, and quite funny, too. The characters also seem to be spot on. Great job! More of this sort, please!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Love their reactions in this one feels so right. Thanks for sharing.
Athena121 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL! AWESOME!
racing snail chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Hilarious! I was laughing out loud.
MKRG chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I liked this one. It was quite fun to visit a world where Sam and Vala get to be in charge and heroes. Great work!
SJC8 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Fun story and nice MacGyver line :-) I really like the way you write Vala and Sam together, we only get to see snippets on screen.

Hope you're feeling better soon, but in the meantime thanks for posting up all these great stories for us to enjoy.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was great! Loved the toaster, blue barbie, the race, and Ba'al's lesson in getting names right. Not all in that order, but I thought it was a funny fic with a good tempo.
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great story! Loved the banter from the team, especially Jack's "copies never are as bright as the original"! A very fun story, thank you.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was fun! What's life without a few alien races thrown in? And those? They just get boring if there's no sabotage and bribery...

Great story. As always.

TTFN,

Liz
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I always love the Vala and Sam frienship, when they work together to save the boys. hehehe Once again the guys seemed to step into something they are totally unaware of and Sam and Vala figuire it out. Not to mention and old evil rival and a new one in Gotha. Well once they were rescued, Sam won the race and beat Gothat. I was not surprised Vala laid a point blank bullet in Ba'al's head. That was probably added to her "To Do List" much later. hehehe Anyway, Sam and Vala are the heroes in this and it's good to see the girl win once in awhile. :D
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ahahahhahahha! I love the banter! Jack's greeting to the boys when they shimmied into the cell. Ba'al and Jack, the girls comments at the end about the toaster...all superb and LOL funny!