Reviews for Webdings: The Misadventures of Machi Tobaye
aceredshirt13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was amazing! I love Machi, and he doesn't get a lot of fanfiction (outside of him being paired with Daryan - eek), so I'm glad to read one that's funny and really good.
tannycatkimi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Very cute! Especially appreciated since Machi is one of my favorites. He's way too cute *3* And of course, Trucy is as cheery as ever. Good grasp on humor (or at least, it's close to my kind of humor)-comedic without being overbearing about it.
manveri mirkiel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
just stumbled onto this while looking for something cute to make me laugh, and this definitely did it. so hilarious, love it! :)
FeatheryJustice chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww, a story about Machi! The way he doesn't understand English is just so cute, especially when he called Klavier a glimmerous fop; and Trucy, wanting to help others, but then not doing a very good job of it. Though I understand why Apollo would yell at her because of that..

I love how Ema snackoos Apollo when she's pissed off, no matter what the situation!
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think I just died laughing when Machi called Klavier a glimmerous fop xD And Machi needs WAY more love. Good job on this fic!
orochi.exe chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Cool Story!... This is all I could think to say,though.
rickdakirb chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
LOL, again, nice twist at the end! Poor people... But really good, I always find this language mix up stuff funny! Here's another idea... What if Trucy learned Borginese and acted as Apollo's translator? However, she didn't fully get it and ends up translating things strangely XD Like, let's say Machi says "The man shot her with the gun!" And Trucy translates it as "Thermal shores wittle away togas!" or something like that! XD Just an idea...
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I must congratulate you for writing this story. I had no idea what it was about until the very end, but despite that, it was immensely enjoyable because of the character interaction and the way you set up the whole situation. The opening paragraphs about Trucy’s great idea made it clear that something hilarious and bizarre was to happen soon, and you certainly didn’t disappoint.

I loved the interaction between Apollo and Ema because every single line and the general atmosphere reminded me so much of the way they talked to each other in the game. However, my favourite part of the fic was definitely the whole thing between Klavier and Machi and the way Machi spoke English.

Your prose is very entertaining and simply perfect for this kind of fic. There were lots of lovely remarks all over the story, such as the bit about how Machi couldn’t find the right place because he had done his best to forget all about his previous trial. Stuff like that really brings some life into the story.

The ending, of course, was absolutely brilliant. I hadn’t paid much attention to the title, so it was only in the end that I realized what was going on. I had to go back to reread the whole thing, and it was even funnier that way. Great work with this fic!
arcane-phoenix chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I enjoyed this story; it was very creative and cute! I always find it interesting to see how other people work with Machi's character and personality, and I like your portrayal of him as a very reserved and quiet, but well-meaning person. I just feel bad for him as he tries to adjust to his new surroundings. XD I agree that the twist at the end was clever, too. Trucy is such a silly girl sometimes.

Anyway, I loved this! You should write more. 3
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hey i'm from court-records. i read this fic before but saw it again in the machi thread. anyway it's just as cute the second time. thanks for spreading the machi love xD
Writer Acton chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I like this story.
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
o.0

Webdings. Kewl.

Keep it up!

But I thought it WAS the same as Borginese!
Merialle chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
"Apollo Yoostis?"

I just can't stop laughing while reading this story. Machi is just plain cute! And I can't get enough of it, since there are only a few fics that includes him.

Last part is win. That was a bit unexpected. Good Job and Keep up the good work! :3
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my god, I lawled so hard at poor dear Machi. XD He really comes to life in this story particularly well, great work.
PurplePoctopus chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I loved this story.

Mainly because I could see Trucy actually doing that, and Phoenix just being like, "well, as long as I get to clean the toilet..."

really cute :)