Reviews for The Taken for Granite Affair
random-nexus chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was just so very good. I enjoyed it all, voices, situation, and the Solos, of course.

Excellent!
LaH Carabele chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I had read this some months ago but wasn't reviewing things back then as I had just found this site. Just re-read the story again now and enjoyed it equally as much as I did then. It's always great to see how much our two guys support one another in bad times. What Napoleon had gone through just made my heart ache for him, and for Illya as well in his concern for his partner and friend. Very well written story.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That was absolutely hilarios!

Especially those last lines :D
F-35 Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Never mess with a Russian's sweets, it'll ony end in tears, most likely yours.

This is great. End of story.
Lothithil chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Another delightful story! Thank you!

:-D

-Loth
ThetaZigma chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Another good story! Loved the last line!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hah! Great ending, how very noble of Illya, risking his trim figure to save kids from the evils of candy! And I like how he takes care of his partner throughout this, not coddling but always there. Aww!
Selyndae chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Yes, the quarry thing does seem to be a loose end...

Alas, poor Illya and his cars.
Zephyrfox chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Loved it. But what about the quarry? Or was that a Red Herring? (Sorry, just re-watched Clue the other day!) Still, that would make an interesting investigation for the boys to undertake before they go back to the city.
Sailor V-babe chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Well, someone's going to get a talking to again . . . _ Just gotta love that Russian. Yet again, another gripping and funny story. I kinda feel sorry for Illya's car.

The section about the Jell-o? Yeah, reminded me of when I was sick a LONG time ago, and I had some kind of cherry Jell-o. I haven't been able to eat any kind since. -_- So, I sympathize with him. Your stories never fail to make me smile.

~V-babe