Reviews for Best Laid Plans a Let Love In short story
LdyJulanna chapter 5 . 5/17
awe I love this verse beautiful if only the show coulda done something like thie
ObsessedaboutReading chapter 3 . 2/4
LMAO love the latex bursting I couldn't stop laughing. Your writing is Amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
It's "hilarious" how Eric loves to degrade and demean Sookie. He even bought a trashy whore dress just to make her look as cheap and degraded as he possibly could so that he could look like a he-man to his little vampire buddies because they're far more important that Sookie's pride, self-respect, and dignity.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
God I can't stand your misogynistic version of Eric. He actually thinks he owns and has the right to control Sookie and she doesn't leave his sorry ass? Why? He's so abusive that it's pathetic! He doesn't want her to refer to herself as a slut fangbanging whore but he wants to parade her around looking like one? WTF is his problem?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
Great story.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
sue1zide chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Sookie acts before she thinks, like a petulant child.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I guess that blew up in her face. LOL
Angel Empath chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Another great addition to LLI.
Vwchick chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Have to say that your way of dealing with Victor is way better than what happened in the books. More politically astute, of course in this story Eric can day walk, but still I like yours better :) thanks!
tanseynz chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
A wise idea.
GypsyNight chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Super creative story & I loved all the interaction with our sassy dynamo Pam. I could totally see this all going down just like this in the SVM world. The latex dress was bizarre but fun none-the-less! Sookie is so comfortable with herself and her relationship at this point in the game, what more could we hope for...I agree, she and Eric are far stronger together than they are apart. Thanks for keeping this world going!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
She was trembling in earnest now, realizing just how much she had miscalculated, and wondering how the hell she was going to get out of the predicament she'd gotten herself into.
She was not begging to be bitten, or used by him - not that he would ever use her. She wanted to persuade him that she doesn't like this dress. She should have done so rationally, discussing the colour, the material, instead of attempting to bribe him. She should not have attempted to control him.
[Carabosse] And I am still not wearing any latex.
And he was really sick of other vampires telling him what to do. He was seriously considering relocating to South America and getting out of the US Vamp politics.
Good. You are a loner, so leave. Good luck to you.
Quinn the eternal idiot... Was the tiger introduced for comedy relief from the beginning?
When she exited the bathroom, she was surprised to find Victor standing there instead of Pam.
You shouldn't be. It's the plan.
If he'd had his way, Eric would not have been given the opportunity to surrender, but Felipe had had other ideas, and for the moment, he had to obey them.
So Felipe is behind this.
'Stupididiot. Neverlikedhim. Alwaysconnivingandtakingrisks. Loosecannon. Felipewillhavetodosomething,' she picked up from Sandy's mind,
I like Sandy. He doesn't take unneeded risks; Sandy isn't arrogant. I just hope that Sandy has honour.
"The tiger is your bonded's ex?" she questioned with a hint of amusement. How could Sandy not have known that? "Yes. I thought you knew," he replied.
Amused.
It was as if Sandy knew that Eric was trying to spare Quinn on her behalf, and the knowledge was a weapon Sandy (or Victor or Felipe) could use against them at a later date.
Sandy is not Victor's ally.
"Hmm, that's too bad. Well, hopefully, the mystery will solve itself in time," Sandy commented in a voice that said no one was fooling her.
Sandy will understand that Sookie cannot reveal that Quinn was hired by Victor when the weight of proof would be put on Eric, and Victor would be protected by presumption of innocence.
She reached forward and accepted the box, surprised and humbled. "Thank you, Indria. That was very thoughtful of you."
Agree. Thank you, Indira.
Just, don't use the same trick against Victor twice, or he will notice.
"Then I will run you a bath and bathe you clean of all the dried sweat and blood and caked powder," he whispered, holding her and stroking her hair tenderly. "Then I will lave those scratches on your sides with my blood until they are healed. And if, after all of that, all you still want to do is sleep, then I will gather you close to me and hold you while you dream."
Thank you.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Eric, Indira, Pam, Rasul, Sookie...
alh1971 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Awesome cliffhanger with Quinn barging on ready for a rumble!
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 1/9/2013