Reviews for INTERVIEW LENORE AND FRIENDS
invaderzimdibfan chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Hi! This hasn't been updated in awhile, but I'm leaving these here anyway.
Mr. Gosh: How old are you? I mean, everyone calls you a pedo or whatever but never stop to consider the idea that you're a kid yourself... The comic never says your age.
Pooty: I LOVE YOU! *I hug him* Also, do you like Lenore?
Ragamuffin: Do you have any interaction with Count Cocoafang from Invader Zim?
Lenore: What is your opinion of fan pairings?
Anyway that's it BYE!
OBOS chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Third: (sorry I got cut off) would you pashonitly kiss ragamuffin :D

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?!
OnBehafOfSlash chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Sooooo! Hi. First off, please bring back(plz and thank u)
Secondly, Mr. Gosh: What's your full name?
Would you consider being gay?
RagagmuffinCrazy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
this is so super awesome
and so ragamuffin knows, i freakin love you and your insides
RockandRollgirl13 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I love this! I have questions!

1.) : Have u ever had a sexual attraction with Lenore! XD

2.) Ragamuffin: did u ever love a girl in ur life..out of curiousity.

3.) Lenore: why are ur eyes a little messed up

I know the first one isn't appropriate but it would make me happy if u did.

RockandRollgirl
LifexLovexCandy chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Haha, wow, been a while since I last read this.

Anyways, again, as usual, I have questions.

Lenore, if you could, would you go to Aperture Science Laboratories? If so, here is a Portal gun to get you started.

And to the 'cotton-brained weirdo': Stay stupid, baby. ;)
lenorelover chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
can you Ask this to lenore?

about how much do you love ragamuffin?
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under sections 5 and 6 of the guidelines.

Try writing your story like a traditional story and not in script/chat format as this format isn't allowed here.

Also try making it non-interactive by not asking for questions via reviews but maybe a link to a forum or to have them PMed to you and then using those ideas within the actual story as the characters use them as interactive stories that as for questions/dares are not allowed here.
MoonSpider95 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Hey, it's Moon again!

Since you guys are planning a Christmas special interview, I'd like to know if you guys do anything for Christmas (or any other holiday if not Christian), and if so what? And exactly what kind of presents would you get each other?

Bye!
twinDemigod chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I have a question for Raga. Does he like Lenore? (i had to ask hehehe lolz i iz a bit crazy)
LifexLovexCandy chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
I haz a few moar questions v

Okay,

1) Gosh why u no go die in a hole already? c I mean,cmon,NOBODY likes you .

2) Taxidermy wtf is Malakai?

3) Pooty what do you look like without the bucket on your head?

and finally,4) Raga why u such a cotton-brained weirdo?

ovo that is all BAI BAI!

and be careful so Roxy doesn't kill you
Devoveo chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Yo yo it's Devoveo! Call me Dev.

You see Ragamuffin the only pair I can see is you and Lenore. Sorry if you not please, even if you ACT just because of Plum... Well let's just say I'm a creepy ten year old girl, okay? I KNOW IF YOUR LIEING

Now Lenore, what do you think of Raggamuffin?

Raggamuffin, can I call you Raga?

DARE TIME! Lenore, Raga. I dare you guys to hug and give each other a kiss on the cheek. Sorry Ragga I'm just a horrible selfish person with self esteem problems!

Another one is to watch a Raggamuffin and Lenore movie with cool music! Sorry!

Crazily,

Devoveo Vita
GinnyWeasley543 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
haha lol, this is GOLD
Raven Brin Wood chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
First off...May I sit with Taxidermy? *winks at Taxidermy*

Second:

Lenore, I thought you had died of some sickness? And then as you were being embalmed, you woke up and tried to escape, and somehow ended up making the embalmer disfigured, and then he tried to finish the job...

Puff-Puff Midget, I feel like you could be with Lenore, seeing as you are a plushie now. Although, considering your run of luck, maybe it wouldn't be such a great idea.

Anyway, how do you deal with all of Lenore's crazy (crazy awesome that is) shenanigans?

Muffin Monster! I am trying to organize a movie night and would like to know which movies kick the most booty?

Taxidermy...Would you be mine? We could raise Malakai together. Come on, he needs a mommy.

Pooty...Would you like to be my roommate? I need someone to help keep the ghosts at bay in my dorm room.
MoonSpider95 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
First off, gotta say awesome idea Plum, and, Lenore, you are just pure awesomeness!

Question is, Lenore, how did you first realize you were dead?