Reviews for Black Ice
jehc chapter 1 . 3/1
I have read this story many times and favored it. Yet I have been remiss in not thanking you for it. So thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Amazing fic!
bored0random chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
"wow" may be only one way to say it, but its the only way i can think of right now.

so again, "wow!"

your stories (including this one, of course) are just ... amazing. thank you so much for sharing. really, thanks.
Janeway79 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Great story! It puts a great spin on getting snowed in! Thanks for posting.
Brithna chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Love this FIC!
LethalPoison chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
aww great ending
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I like how Miranda got stuck in the storm. I really liked how the power went out.

-Kate
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
IAmCertainlyMMAD chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
brilliantly written.
Polgaria chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
That ended too soon! I should have read more slowly- but I got rather drawn in, and raced through the last three chapters. What a great story- love the writing, the plot, everything. Even the title was great!

*moves to investigate the ScarlettScribble archive*
Polgaria chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Whoa- there were some seriously amazing lines in this first chapter- one of my favourites being this:

Miranda wasn’t sunshine by any means, but Runway orbited around her, clamoured to be closer, craving any ounce of attention from the wrathful deity.

I mean, seriously? Really amazing, awesome, interesting stuff. Proceeding to next chapter rapidly!
CAL chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
I really enjoyed this story - it was well written and wasn't just a "sex story without a plot". You captured Miranda's and Andy's feelings really well and their characters were in line with what we got from the movie. You need to check the spelling of more than a few words though. The wrong spelling of words throughout took my attention away from the story.
kitcat19us chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
great story
MirandaMinerva chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
I love the slow build of this story, the attention paid to the barriers Miranda has built up, and her slow recognition of her emerging feelings. Well done.
Liz-Tempest chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I'm so surprised this story doesnt have more reviews! It's AWESOME! one of my fav Miranda/Andy stories i've read it 4 times already and i just started reading mirandy fanfics!