Reviews for Those who early loved in vain
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved it. It was poignant and sweet, and sort of inevitable how they knew it wouldn't last. and I loved-

He should have told her to stop, to concentrate, he knew his parents and his teachers expected him to, but he didn’t. To this day, he thinks it’s still the sweetest sound he knows.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
These were very well done. I enjoyed the way you wrote them and I think you did an excellent job of capturing the characters. The forth one lost me a bit- if you edit this, try to get across what they are discussing with more clarity.

Good job!

KrisEleven~
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
powerful words and a real sense of how close siblings can be.
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
how are there not anymore then 3 reviews? this is just awesome and I don't really get how people just don't say it.
Ilithil chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You're a really good writer :)

The prose is lovely, not too flowery or exaggerated. Instead, it's so poetic, the descriptions are really pretty, too. The line between Roald & Kalasin, & Roald/Kalasin is so beautifully blurred, so hauntingly subtle & sweet that I could cry. Really.

Fantastic job :)
arbitraryink chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Lovely prose; still impressed. Your inspiration for Roald and Kalasin seems to be endless, and I'm quite happy it is.

I'd like to see more :)

- arbitraryink
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Whoa! Very edgy, but well-written. Lots of depth in the feelings you expressed here. Keep writing! :D