Reviews for Confused and Confined
IAmBooksmartz chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
omg this is i'm laughing like an idiot! very good no grammar problem or anything 5/5 for sure!
starbook chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
that was the CUTEST ending! i really liked how you managed to incoporate the 2 last names...that was really good. also how edward was so deep and liked to draw to express himself (the guy i like is also like that haha) i really liked how bella was the only one who looked to find his real side. good job!
dolphin35366 chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
aw the ending was so sweet! i love it, its amazing!
Miranda-Black-Cullen chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
:( You HAVE to do a sequal!

Dazzle Me Again chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Okay, the story was awesome, the end was kind of... um, abrupt. But good anyway. Really good job. :)

I loved Emmett waking up Bella. Haha. Gosh, you gotta love that boy.

And, oh my God, I want a car for Christmas too! :D Yeah, not gonna happen. :(

Have a wonderful day!
XXMrsJasperHaleXX chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
AAWH! It was soo sweet. : ) I absolutly loved this story and the ending was perfect.
alanacullen4 chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
i LOVE this story! PLEASE write a sequel and keep them human! :)
MooBoo chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
The review box is working! Hehe, and swet sixteen even though I said it ages ago :)

A-m-a-zing :) so good. anyways, i think they should stay human, continue AFTER the wedding cos I'm fed up reading about weddings :S and alternating point of view like lets hear from alice or rosalie or emmett :P that'll be fun hehe did we have english homework o_O
iFanta chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
MooBoo chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Haha, omg at first I really thought you were talking as Edward...then it starts talking about Edward in 3rd person and I was like huh? Did I miss something? Who the hell is this then...and then I'm like oh yeah, Bella!

Lol, maybe I'm just an idiot! You know who this is rite? The idiot who writes Jule instead of July :P
JennCD chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
It feels like I just reviewed this chapter... Odd. Did you puts this on your other stories?

Ok, hmm... Alternating piont of veiw.

After the wedding, or maybe right when Bella is walking down to get married.

And staying human.. That would be a little weird to have them vampires.

Thanks for listening to my ideas!

-Jenn :-D
iaminlovewithcoffee chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Happy Sweet 16 Maaya!
ExpletiveExpert chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I liked it, it was very sweet :)
JennCD chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Happy 16th Birhtday! :-D

-Jenn :-)
Twi Chick Angelicia chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Happy Birthday!Happy Sweet 16TH!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »