Reviews for Miasma
meee chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
wow..i like it!
Lady Penguin chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Ne, that was confusing yet very entertaining at the same time. It goes in a blur, but that sort of adds to the mystery and beauty of it all. I have enjoyed reading this!

L. Penguin
da-mouse chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
*speechless*

that was just beautiful. absolutely. i love it. and that's really all i can say about your wonderful fic, that it is wonderful.

left something in me when i finished it, and it'll remain for a time being.

thank for for writing such a wonderful piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
hi Gan1 Ma1(think u shld noe who wrote this by now)!read ur fic...think its very nice..confusing at first though... :)

anyway hope tt u will continue writing great(and maybe better) fics lyk the one u have here..

all the best!

LMM
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
a rather confusing but great story... it flows well, and captures the reader's attention with its air of mysticism and poetry... it's beautiful, really. it's very...dreamlike...
reiko-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
That was way cool ! And so different from other FuuTok stories. This one had elegant prose, little conversation, and a dreamlike feel to it throughout the whole fic.
silversprite chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
confusing, but really beautiful _
zephyr chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
hi. it's me, the author. about the numbers, i'm really sorry. they don't mean anything and are basically the result of messed up html.

anyway, i'm really happy you guys like my fic.

about mi-chan's black hair, i'm really sorry, but i just can't write him with silver hair. besides, i think long black hair is gorgeous (but then, maybe i'm just biased since i have waist-length jet black hair)
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Wow, that was...breathtaking. Yeah, I loved it. Would you allow me to post it up at my site? Please?
tenshi no ai chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Wow. I am amazed. This whole fic reminded me of CLAMP's Clover, which is a manga that I absolutely adore. Especially how you were numbering those phrases...have you read Clover before? Anyway, I'm not really into FuuToks or whatever they're called, but if they wete more like this...well, I'd be an avid fan. Amazing, stunning, beautiful...but why does Mikagami have black hair? Ah well, this fanfic was good.
KarinGatomon Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
_
Lynn Utsukushii chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
*stunned* This is...absolutely, positively awesome! *_* The ethereality and the mysticism of it are all so wonderfully written, especially the phantasm sequences - they really bring out the surreality of the fanfic (of which I can never seem to do properly... ;_;) and it's just...wow. I couldn't get myself to stop even when my mom was yelling at me for dinner ;; Are you sure this is your first fanfic? *grins* While I did get slightly confused between reality and phantasm, by the end I had understood what had happened - and in a weird way, the confusion actually adds to the fanfic, instead of the other way around. I guess it's because throughout the entire fanfic, the characters are wrought with confusion, so it'll only make sense for the reader to feel the same ;; My only suggestion would be that you add more descriptions to the surroundings, especially during the phantasm sequences - they will really help in setting the "mood" for the reader _ Also, I was wondering: what is the significance of the numbers? And what made you choose the title, "Miasma"? Nothing wrong with that; just curious _ This was a great read, and nicely done. Hope to see more fics from you soon!
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Surreal. This is really awesome. I was a little confused because you chose black for Mikagami's hair colour (had me thinking it was Rekka for a while), but with all the 'mizu kagami' references I kinda got it. ;
flutter chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
ooo...nice ne, i loved the last part )
vivi chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
that is so sweet !

i jus love the last part !