Reviews for Sleigh Bells Ring
mrsgrumpygills chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This story is so cute! I love Axel and Roxas and I love Christmas. And you wrote the combination pretty much perfectly.
mommyflaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Homg you just made me love them even more than I did before.

They just seem so...them. -grins- You even made me like SoKai! A miracle I assure you.
oathk33p3r chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh man, I really enjoyed this. Like always, your writing is flawless and, frankly, godly.

I love the little details you put in (like Roxas's lollipop)-they really make the characters' actions flow so well...if that makes any sense at all.

Man. This was so cute.

Thank you for existing.

-oathx
toastyoats chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Bwaah.

This is wonderful! You write Axel and Roxas perfectly in character. They're relationship is cute but not sickeningly so, and you add all the rough edges necessary to make this REAL.

I'm such a fan.

Mall Santa Axel is win, yeah?

:D
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hehe Very cute.

I like the characters.

I hope you continue it, even just to include chrissy day and new years?

_
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
the a/n made me go aww and laugh.

WHAT WILL THE REST OF THE FIC DO? GOODNESS ONLY KNOWS.

OhmyAxel.

lmao.

“Have you been a good little boy?” Roxas hears him whisper, and he rakes his nails down Axel’s sweating back, fisting the white material desperately, shaking his head from side to side. No, he hasn’t. Oh, God, he hasn’t. He’s been with Axel all year.

He's been a naughty, naughty boy.

sex him yes please.

*drools*

i've missed your akuroku, so fucking hard.

“Hey.” Suddenly, he grips one of the bars and swings in place, keeping his arm taut as he glides through the air inches above the ground. Axel glances up distractedly, struggling in the silence to spark a flame on his lighter. A cigarette dangles from his lips as he arches an eyebrow. “I was thinking about this as I talked to Sora today. We really don’t shoplift enough.”

*snorts* shame on him. shame on him.

oh my god. akuroku. akuroku. akuroku. akuroku. akuroku.

oh my god.

oh my god, you're killing me with it. i love it, so much that it hurts. oh my god. oh my god.

“Do you mean sex slave?” he purrs into Roxas’s ear, and Roxas smiles.

“No.”

“Then fuck that,” Axel laughs. “I’m not doing your laundry. And Jesus, Rox,” he adds sarcastically, “you’re not supposed to actually ask for stuff. It’s supposed to go, ‘Oh, Axel, you’re all I need. There couldn’t possibly be anything more that I could ever want. I love you.’ You know?”

lmao. WIN.

squee. squee. squee.

this line right here - “An elf hat. You fucking demoting me? I’m Santa fucking Claus, Blondie. Not some gay-ass, little, holly-jolly elf.”

SQUEE SARCASTIC WIN, OF WINLYNESS.

i LOVED IT. OMFG. I WANT ITS BABIES.

It was funny, cute, sweet - and so epic.

Funny as hell.

GREAT JOB MY FRIEND. GREAT JOB. !
RecklessxDreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
AWW! That was great!

I loved reading it!

MallSanta!Axel is awesome!

And I wanna see Sora in an elf costume! That would be friggin' adorable :D

This was so adorable all together though!

Amazing job!
tyco622 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aww, that made even me love the holidays. I particularly love the end..."So much for your clean record though, babe." Cue the fangirl squeal.

BTW, your intro/disclaimer? Were you on some drugs or something? That alone had me laughing at the ADD.
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw I loved it so much! Absolutely adorable. Axel makes me laugh _ Great Job.
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
CRAZY BRIE NINJA PAL SAYS:

This a adorable, hilaTious, mushy, and altogether a fucking fun time.

Hooray for mallsanta!Axel and all the awesomeness that pours from his very being.

And another hooray for Roxas being corrupted by Axel. It's always a grand ole time.

ELF SORA WIN.

and LMDFAO at the mattress store. Bad images in my head man. Bad images of teh buttsecks.

AWESOME.