Reviews for Incorrigible Infatuation
FearaNightmare chapter 14 . 6h
What no sequel?! Awww dang. This is amazing! Thank you for writing this.
milafatma13 chapter 14 . 10/18
good story
To The END Shall He RISE chapter 2 . 10/13
This story is so cute, and well done. It kind of reminds me of a weird version of beauty and the beast.
Definitely need a sequel
AnnElio44 chapter 14 . 8/24
I loved this story so much
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 1 . 8/8
it took reading the lyrics five times to figure out what song it was.
At first I was skeptical about this story but after reading it I am in love so much thank you for writing this.
carleenwilliams98 chapter 4 . 6/25
I still love this story so much it just has that complete feeling I just love it
mariposa de cristal chapter 14 . 6/3
un fic fantastico, es la primera vez que leo una historia con esta pareja y me encanto, flint es un personaje muy recio y un poco brusco pero encajo muy bien con la personalidad de harry, y en serio me gusto mucho esta pareja, fue entretenida y refrescante pues no es algo que he visto antes, espero leer mas de tus historias pronto, bye
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 14 . 5/26
I adore this so much. I always enjoy re-reading it. I hope you do a sequel one day.
Jilano-Trafalgar chapter 14 . 5/14
Thank you so much ! I love your story. I began it in French thanks to a translation but it wasn't finished and I couldn't wait. So, for the first time, I read a fiction in English and even if I didn't understand all the words, it was really great. I haven't read any story with this pairing. But I think I love this couple now ! :)
Thanks !
Yvonne Park chapter 14 . 4/28
This was definitely the only Harry/Marcus story I have ever read. I was sceptic before, but you really made it work. I love Marcus in this! They are so cute together! Great job! This was very well written. I love those two as a couple now. I wish there was more. :)

Renavelia chapter 5 . 4/23
I really enjoyed reading this story! The Marcus/Harry pairing was done amazingly well and there really are not a lot of this pairing out there. This is by far my favorite story featuring the pairing!
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »