Reviews for Incorrigible Infatuation
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 14 . 9h ago
this was fun to read
...I don't know how I feel. I love marcus and his portrayal but harry was a little too weak I feel like, I mean I loved the story and his character fit but I just think harry could have been a little more ...idk put together? Anyway im not here to criticize :) im here to complement you on a job well done! hopefully more marcus and harry stories will become available, thank you so much! I really enjoyed the fanfic, keep up the good work!
Beth9891 chapter 14 . 3/24
Loved this pairing! Sequel?
Shire Fey chapter 14 . 3/21
I have loved this story from the first read and will until my last. I only wish you wrote a sequel to it. Even with that said it is an amazing story that I know I will forever enjoy.
Shire
ImperfectWarrior chapter 14 . 3/19
Oh wow! Its my favourite story ever! I love it so much! If you ever need a translator for this story (or any otger because I love them so much too) I'm here! I would stay faithfull to the vocab and such because Im both fluent in english and spanish my mom's from Spain, so If u need ot, I volunteer:)
whitebuffalowmn chapter 14 . 3/12
aw gee wish you had written another story about them... that was very good! thank you for writing it.
I Love U chapter 1 . 2/28
OMG! holy shit! u wrote this!? this is one of my favorite stories. i just finished reading one of ur other stories, went onto ur profile scrolled down and... I'm just like jesus fucking christ! u serious?! i never usually look at the authors yeah... but u r like my favorite author..! shit! that was not expected.
perfect song
AroVolturi chapter 14 . 2/24
This was such a success. I'm not gonna lie, the pairing threw me off at first but I'm SOOO glad I decided to read it anyways.
guest chapter 14 . 2/14
One of my favorite FF stories : )
Dragonballzgirl138810 chapter 14 . 2/4
I have read this twice now! Love this whole story! Really wish you would right more! :) maybe a sequel? ? Or just anymore Marcus/Harry lol I love them together and you are and amazing author! :)
Itami Bane chapter 14 . 2/3
So cute! OMG I love this story! U r amazing...!
misteeirene chapter 14 . 1/30
Amazing
Ani Mei chapter 14 . 1/26
I was skeptical of this fic when I read the synopsis, due to this rare pairing. However, one chapter in, I was hooked! It's so will written, the pace is good, and the development strong. The interaction between the characters are believable. You also made lots of interesting observations of the book and lots of food for thought. I'm eager to read more should you decide to continue.
Also, I love that Rita Skeeter got her just desserts! She and Umbridge topped my list of least favorite characters.
VanillaSlash chapter 14 . 1/18
The first chapter had me thinking this would be hot, but not much else. Now I realize, as it's ended up, it's really hot AND has an amazing plot. Very nicely done.
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »