Reviews for Incorrigible Infatuation
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 7/10
I just finished rereading this a few days ago and I saw it in passing and was immediately struck with the need to read it once again
The first chapter is stunning brilliance and the entire story is absolute brilliance
You are an amazing writer and this story is just as addictive as Flint
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 14 . 7/1
I love this story so much, this is probably my 5th time reading it. Every time I come across it in a search or looking through my favorites & bookmarks I just can't resist reading it all over again. It makes me swoon!
Izzi chapter 14 . 6/16
Please continue this story- make an epilouge or something. I loved it and love it so so so much!
Gidget1889 chapter 14 . 6/12
Are you planning on writing a sequel? I can't wait for one as I'm in love with this story.
aripotter24 chapter 14 . 5/22
Pensas hacer una secuela? Me encantaria, no me canso de leer tu historia es la mejor sin duda sobre ellos dos! Por favor hacela! Y si estás escribiendo en otro lado avísame así las leo jajaja
Ekaterina chapter 14 . 5/16
You know, when i am reading your works it is like nothing else matters. So... amazing? interesting? the best thing to spend time with? I saved your works to print them later. Just to be sure that i can read them whenever i want to do it!
A1c2e31 chapter 5 . 5/15
NoooOOoooo. He's already so self deprecating. Yes, he's not visually attractive. Yes, he has a temper. No, you have no right to speculate about their love-life like that. Honestly it's more that fact that they felt the need to bring his parents into this. It makes it so much worse. Urgh I hate her so much!
A1c2e31 chapter 3 . 5/15
Aahhhhh. They are too cute. Marcus is an ugly duckling that will grow up to be an ugly duck but it doesn't take away from the adorablness of height challenged couples
A1c2e31 chapter 1 . 5/15
First things first. The song is very appropriate. Secondly really Harry? You don't get pounded into the stone floor the night before you are expected to ride a broom! You thought seating down hurt. How was starling a broom?!
Pouika chapter 14 . 5/1
Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire, couple très surprenant mais surtout captivant !
reste un manque.
Thank you very much for this story, very surpise and captivant pairing !
stay a miss (sorry for my english)
Okay so one of my favorite Marcus/Harry fanfictions was finally updated ("All of Me" by Alraune -20/10 recommend) and it just brought back memories of the story and I felt like I had to re read it and I'm so happy I am.
This is your Heichou speaking chapter 1 . 4/17
I've read this so many times now I'm actually in love with this fic.
I know you probably wont read this but this is the first marcus/harry fic i have read and i love it i absolutly adore it
Just thought that you should know
Reaper8439979 chapter 4 . 3/9
I love Harry's relationship with Hermione, they're honestly really good friends and they support and care for each other, it's so sweet to watch- Ron on the other hand... ughhhhh... I hope Hermione and Viktor end up together, as well as Harry and Marcus! This is my second like reading this but I don't really remember the ending very well, so it'll be a surprise again... Yay!
Guardianangel1.20 chapter 14 . 3/6
This is my first marcus/harry fiic and i love it. I bow my head to the master writer right here. Man oh man i can't you dont know how many time i almost had a crazy moment. Were i started screaming before i even read or got to the nezt chapter.
1,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »