Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
Bookaholic14 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I really loved this until the epilogue...I was so confused, but I know how to fix that, I'm going to pretend that they met up because they couldn't stand the distance and lived happily ever after. No offense, I still love your story:)
ShadyLowinnski chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
OMG. this is an AMAZING story. Girl, no need to finish this! I know people are dying for it. Don't give up

Write On
Edward's spouse chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
YoursTruly07 chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Amazing story, its been so long since you have updated but you really need to soon. I would love to find out how this story ends.
caitlyn murphy chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
i loved this fanfic soo much, u are such a talented writer. please never stop, i hope you'll continue it
myworldisblue chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
THAT'S IT? Is it finished or will you come back for closure? Hope so... I'm curious.
misscullen76 chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
Please update in the neer future! I really need to know how bella and edward turn out!:)
cinephile inside chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
Please update soon! I've been waiting four months for a new chapter!
flower123 chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
wow roller coaster update soon
ThroughTheAshes chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
I like this. Update soon :)
colourfulfan chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
love this story.

please continue to write and update... frequently :-)
EnidBarb chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
can't wait for more
Klorfrosken chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Hi,

I don't know if it's because this story hits me a certain way (what girls hasn't dreamt of actually being chased by a guy after all) or if it's your writing, but I love it. I liked this chapter especially well; not because of the content, I still hate you a little bit for making the two of then to cowardly to tell each other how they felt, but you write it so well that I find myself having no choice but to forgive you )

Keep up the good work, and update soon!

*hugs*
Red Skippy chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
Noooooo, come back Bella! Ditch Mike, and let your heart choose!
Elara420 chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
Pishaw, Mike will survive... Edward needs love! :)