Reviews for Lucy's First Date
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Awwwwwww! Edmund! I love, love, love this! Ed and Lucy are my favorite siblings to read about. And this . . . they do really care for each other deeply because somehow, they have that different, special bond, too! :)

And by the way, I think Lucy's explanation for Susan's disblief has got to be the real one. For me,, at least; that's what I think. But you (or maybe Lucy) couldn't said it better. That's probably the true answer to the question of why she turned her back on Narnia and Aslan. For her, it is the right to be there as a queen, and all that she thought it was were all the fine, glorious and grand things.

But again, awesome, awesome job! Love this fic.
Just.Call.Me.Girl.Friday chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Very touching. Always knew that Edmund and Lucy's relationship was that special. Even during their fighting stage when we first meet them in the beginning of the Narnia adventures.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
They have the minds of adults. Make up and aftershave would be foreign to them- they probably wouldn't use it.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You call Edmund her younger brother near the beginning of this chapter.

And in the 1940s cleavage was unheard of. HIGHLY immodest. Cleavage didn't show up until the 80's I'd say.
LucyCrewe11 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Aw, that was nice! that was really sweet how Lucy made him understand. And it's nice that Lucy freely admits she had nothing in common with her date (Very in character). that was a nice chapter.

Good job
LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh bravo! (claps). Such a good start! I loved it. It's so deep. I feel so sorry both for Lucy because she doesn't understand why Edmund's acting that way and for Edmund because he's worried she's going to start acting like susan. Someone has got to tell that poor boy that Lucy is not her sister. Still, I can see why he's worried.

Please update soon. I would love to read more of this very well written and interesting fanfic.