Reviews for Hoshi Mikazuki
nasreen chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
the story, new characters are interesting and creative. however, the actual characters by yoshiyuki do not adopt their true characteristics. i am not stopping you from creating this mikazuki character, but please, make Muhyo sound like Muhyo, and Roji sound like Roji. It pains me :(
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
up-date pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Terrible... but since that doesn't constitute as constructive criticism, I better give you my laundry list of why this is just a level above garbage.

Not a good start at all. Aside from the spelling and grammatical errors here and there, it not only makes no sense, but Muhyo isn't... Muhyo. First of all, Muhyo NEVER apologises (excluding his sardonic jibes). It's Roji's job to do the introductions and such, since Muhyo is LAZY. Also, he's not the type to freely admit his feelings or concerns. He's certainly NOT 10. I would say 14 at the very least. Oh and sorry~ he doesn't care for naked, or even fully clothed girls- as the series has shown. Why Muhyo would pick a 6-year-old is anybody's guess. This story made me want to grab Muhyo and save his dignity!

Onto Mikazuki- I'm sorry, did you say she is 6? She's behaving more like an annoying 13~15-year-old, which I bet my bottom dollar was your age at the time of you writing this.

Oh, and lay off the crappy pop culture references. Readers don't need to know which bands you think "rule." That's what your profile is for. A 6-year-old teacher? Ugh, God.

Conclusion: Mikazuki is a pretty, mature, intelligent and "witty" girl that Muhyo loves and Roji adores. She has a TRAGIC PAST that managed to make Muhyo give a damn and essentially BAAAWWW over her.

MARY SUE!

I suggest you stick to reading Muhyo & Roji, have a cold shower and keep your bullshit self-insertion fantasies to yourself. Are you a troll?

There's sooo much more wrong, but I don't think awfulness of your calibre can be salvaged, so I'd rather bitch about your horrible OC and even worse OOC Muhyo instead. POOR MUHYO~
Amara777 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I highly doubt that Muhyo is ten. I mean, he can't be that much of a genius to skip grades (he wasn't motivated enough as a kid). I think he went through all the years at MLS, but just stopped growing because he's a midget. The same with Biko, and any other midget in the series (aka Ebisu).

Still, this is interesting so far. Keep up the good work.