Reviews for A less than peaceful hospital visit
ec-writes chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your style of writing Ed and Winry together is lovely. You handled this scenario wonderfully, and I love the way you wrote the final bit. Sigh. Ed would initially respond to Winry with, "You idiot."

Awesome work! :)
Nyago chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww I though it was cute, I can totally image it :) Why wouldn't anymore people comment on this? I think its lovely.

-Nyago
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aww..this was adorable. Loved the argument, great imagery and I like how you've explained how Al and Ed are doing after the fight. Great work, I do hope you write another chapter.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw, that's very cute. I thought they were very much in character, too.

One little thing - I doubt heart monitors were around in the early 1900's. I could be wrong, but I don't think they came into existence until probably around the 1950's.
please-knock chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was... really good! I think both Ed and Winry were very in character, as was Roy (lol), and I can totally see this very scene play out in the manga after the final battle. I love the bickering, and I can see Winry diving headfirst into danger to help the Elrics (in fact, the idea made my think of one of my own fics).

Moreover, I'm impressed with your writing - I think the only typo/mistake I found was a missing "he" at the very end:

"But then [he] whispered..."

Overall, though, I really enjoyed reading your story and I do hope you write an epilogue, and perhaps other FMA fics :)