Reviews for The Story of Lily
Ray chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
This is exactly what I did to my friends when I found out I have leukemia.

I found out when I was sixteen. But I stopped responding to treatment. I have about two months to live. But when I found out, I became nasty to my friends so they would hate me. They did, and it hurt that they forgot me that easily. I wrote them in my will, and left the love of my life my diary, and apologized to them all. I told them I was only mean so they wouldnt be too upset when I died.

Ray
Gjo chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
I think you are rushing this story... It's like chapter ten and they are already dating, violets dead and voldemorts come and gone? And you skipped through basically her whole hogwarts ! The story just seemed kind of far fetched And not very realistic...
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Reminds me a bit of "Ella Enchanted", which was one of my favorite books as a kid. Still is actually, I have an old, battered copy I've read a million times. ANYWAY, your story I like so far :)
Lottie chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
The adviser sounds cool, but couldn't any wizard if they were skilled enough, just perform legilimency to see if somebody was lying, then use it to find the truth? Can't you throw off an imperious curse with a strong will? It seems like almost any talented, stubborn wizard could be the adviser!
Lottie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Seems a bit far-out to me. Plenty of women die in childbirth, and their fathers don't blame them for it. It reminds me a bit of Cinderella.
Claire Lafleur chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Wow that's allot of Ws.

O my goshness. That chapter was amazing and beautifull and sad and chilling. I have goosebumps and it's June and it's like 100 degrees...

All in all, that chapter was powerful.
Rainstar148 chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
Oh god, I feel like just bursting into tears...

This whole story, from the very first sentence to the last, was absolutely incredible. I really enjoyed it, very much... It's just so sad though, at the end... I love how you really did make it, from the moment she was born, to the moment she died. Absolutely wonderful story. *sniff*
Alla chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
no, i LOOVE the advisor.. is lily one?
Prongsie101 chapter 23 . 7/31/2009
Wow...That was so sad. I couldnt stop crying! Amazing story, by the way. I like how you got James and Lily togather ... and the idea of the Adviser: AMAZING!
Pepster's Paradise chapter 23 . 8/12/2008
I loved this cahpter and this whole story, but you know what I wish, is that before Sirius died in the 5th Movie he would be found innocent. But Sadly that never happened.

Ciao
Pepster's Paradise chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is one of my favorite stories ever and I always forgpot the author so I never got to put this story on my fav list so now I will and I'm only going to tell you this once. you are an AMAZING author and you are my absolute favorite author from fanfiction! Anyways nice chappie!
sapphiremuse chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
This was really good. It just depresses me that I knew it was bound to be a tragedy, but I still read it anyway, now I'm sad. But it was very good.
riley chapter 23 . 12/17/2007
not trying to be rude but it's bad! one:sirius's family is supposed to hate him! two:lily thinks james is a jerk until 7th year!and 3:i did like it though it just wasn't based on facts
mustardgirl1128 chapter 14 . 10/26/2007
nice chapter!
Charismatn chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I get that you explained Lily repressed her powers, but what's the point of her being an Adviser if she never uses them? It doesn't really seem she's all that special, but everyone makes a big deal out of it.
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »