Reviews for Dee's a Daddy!
Jeanny chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Loved this AU and I do hope you'll do the sequel, there's certainly lots of potential with Lilith after the boys and the baggage both Sams have...
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
This is an interesting AU. I was glad little Sammy didn't have to go back to the bad universe. I hope Dean used the little guy's tattoos to remind Bobby Singer to get one too.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I'll bet the Winchester clan in the "fortunate" universe went crazy while Dee visited with her other Uncle Sammy.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
love it
StoryTagger chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Ahem, this story was totally awesome, just as awesome as its prequel...now lets get on to business: I'm seriously happy that you didn't end up sending poor Sammy back to Hell-Earth and the way you brought the story together...BUT, the ending entails the need for another sequel! Because there are questions left unanswered, like where did Ruby disappear to and just what makes little Sammy so desired by Lilith, more so than even Sam?
ephiny63 chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
Hey Hon

all I can say is sigh and bring on the sequel! hehehe

loved it, all of it.

huggles Shelley
GuestTypePerson chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
ek! why does she want little sammy so bad! i can't wait for the next story!

excellent story all around!
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Hey Pagan! Wonderful story. I'm glad that Sammy gets his chance and now he has two great guys to look out for him. Can't wait for your sequel!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
The story couldn't have ended more perfectly than with Dean and Sam back together and ready to face the battle ahead to keep little Sammy safe! Of course you already know that I can't wait for the sequel!
cuddygirl18 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Great story! I am excited about Sammy's Two Daddies!
lelann37 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
loved the beginning! and the winchester family plan sounds promising. great chapter, thanks for updating
Mouse95 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I love this story I'm glad you finished and I'll be eagerly waiting for the sequel.
Scifidiva chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the sequel. It had a much more upbeat ending than "Dee's Daddy" which was also an excellent story but left me a complex mixture of very happy that Dean lived but very sad that "Dee" "went away".
lelann37 chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
love the story, thanks for continuing
GuestTypePerson chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
yay! a new chapter!

poor sam saw all the possibilities? man, that would really mess with anyone.

just the fact that there was a new chapter made my day!

so what happened with the lillians? do we get to find out about that soon? either way, good job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »