Reviews for One Hundred Chances
Echoheart chapter 74 . 2/14
The best part about this is the parallel from the show. While they do meet up once more Atemu/Yami still leaves Heba/Yugi in the end. Ouch. At least in the next life they got to say goodbye...
Dawnwisker chapter 1 . 1/20
Kitsune: Awwwwwwww! Yami that is so adorable! *GLOMP!*
Yami: Ummm... thanks? *blush*
Kansei: Need help?
Yami: yep.
Kansei: LOOK IT'S A YUGIOH BOOK THAT THE LIBRARY DOESN'T HAVE YET!
Kitsune: GIMME! *Bolts out door*
Anon chapter 32 . 1/8
Eh, this one was a bit too unrealistic and had the kind of end that felt like "I don't want to kill Yuugi! He still has a full life ahead of him."

The guy spent months planning and organizing everything and had decided, probably at the beginning, that he would kill himself. He readied his mind and accepted that and Jesus, planning a murder along a suicide isn't a small thing. So the end ticks me off. Otherwise it was an okay chapter.
Mana's Madness chapter 80 . 12/30/2013
Aww... There was only twenty more to go! You could still make it!

Anyway, these were beautiful. Some made me laugh, some made me cry. Others made me think 'Angst again?! NOOOOOO! DX'

Anyway, the point it, you're really good at this, and I hope you can get back to writing someday, this collection is amazing.
Mana's Madness chapter 57 . 12/30/2013
That was undeniably adorable. I love the whole idea of Yuugi being the one to comfort him rather than the other way around, and it breaks away from the 'Yami comfots Yuugi during a storm' cliché. Made even better because of when it's set (somewhere between Monster World and Duelist Kingdom, right?); they're still getting to know each other and have very limited communication at this part.
Mana's Madness chapter 47 . 12/30/2013
Ahaha, I was hoping it'd be something like this. XD
Mana's Madness chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
Ooh... I've had a similar idea, once, about Yuugi being seen as crazy and being sent away with the puzzle taken from him, but mine was slightly different to this. Ooh, it was dark and angsty and I loved it 3
Mana's Madness chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
The ending made me giggle. XD
Mana's Madness chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
I read the other two, and it's adorable that you made him become an astronomer after that.
Mana's Madness chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
There's something about Atemu standing in the lemon section of a store that makes me giggle. You should've put a joke warning on this chapter saying it was very lemony, or contains lots of lemons. XDDDD
Mana's Madness chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Yay, another person who supports Puzzleshipper!Anzu! I played around with the date scene, myself, and did what you did here; added some dialogue for Anzu regarding Yuugi and Yami's feelings in a scene the manga skips. But the fire scene... It's my favourite puzzleshipping moment in the manga. I'm loving all these so far, awesome work .
deactivated82940 chapter 80 . 7/12/2012
The idea that Yuugi would be happy that Atem is gone...pure undistilled angst right there. And it's just made all the worse because, well, maybe yeah, sometimes he will think that. Why not, I mean, Atem brings a lot of trouble with him and there's the whole who do people think of when they look at him and- You are very fantastic at writing angst. Ceremonial Duel fics are usually angsty but this quieter tone is just gut wrenching.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 80 . 3/2/2012
It's still a bit... unsettling that no matter how great Atemu's bravado, no matter how confident he is in battle, he is still quite fragile. Such emotions are easy to forget in the face of adventure, but that only makes them more powerful when they are hidden away.

Also, you hit the definition of angst to a T. ;D
Cody Thomas chapter 80 . 2/29/2012
And the angst returns! _ I knew it would be back sooner or later. I'm happy that Yami's fears are completely unbiased though, because there is no possible way that Yugi is that cold. He loves his friends deeply, he would never be GLAD that any of them were dead. And when you share your very SOUL with someone, I doubt the memory would ever fade completely, no matter how long they were gone.

I'm glad to see you again. Truth be told you are the only story in this fandom I read anymore, and that's because you are on my alerts and I love your writing. Harry Potter and Sherlock have laid claim to my immortal fanboy soul these days and they haven't really been willing to share me with others. You only have 20 more to go and I know you can do it. this is the home stretch! You can make it! I look forward to the next.
dragonlady222 chapter 80 . 2/29/2012
I think Atemu is wrong. Yugi will never forget him and will miss him no matter how long he lives. He is also losing his love.